Sunday, April 7, 2019

Ross' Gift To My Heart




"I'm going to have to sell my ass if things don't get better soon!'

This was the cry for help from my son's old basketball coach, who was now homeless. He told me in a very long FB message that he deleted, that he was sleeping behind the Home Depot, and starving.

His wife took the kids to Utah.

I was shocked and horrified to hear of this, and asked him, 'What happened?!'

This wasn't the first I'd heard from him asking for money.  There was the time he needed motorcycle repair and I didn't know how to use Venmo. He asked, I wanted to give what I could afford, but ended up paying instantly for the entire repair of one hundred ninety dollars.

Even when he used to coach, I'd pay for extra sessions he'd have for some of the kids, and I sensed he needed the money.

But when I asked 'what happened?' in response to his saying he has sold everything else he'd had and there was nothing left to sell, he said he had made a mistake to write all that and erased it.

At the time, I asked Ross what to do? I couldn't support him and his family. I didn't know the resources in the area. And...since he had been working in a shady job helping addicts go to rehab (he was like a head hunter, and apparently there was lots of competition and people he would spend months working with online would land at our local airport after his company had paid for their flight only to be snatched up by a head hunter from a competing rehab facility.)...I wasn't sure if his having a degree in addiction counseling was because he was using?

As an aside, I have a surgeon friend who was involved in a similar racket and he's heading to jail. The headhunters in that scam are going to jail too. Coach was lucky not to have been successful at his job at that...back to his asking for help...

So instead I went to my recovered heroin addiction friends, who grew up on the block with me, and asked them what to do?

Instantly they knew, and they gave resources in my community to help the homeless. By getting him hooked up with the experts, they would be able to provide services if in fact addiction was contributing to the situation.

It was a very hard conversation on FB messenger. He had wanted me to call, but I didn't because I was at work and the help came faster if I typed. I told him I would like to help, I found these places and recommended he contact them.

This was perhaps one year ago.

I prayed very hard to Ross to help this family, I prayed very hard from my heart because it's a horrible world where the only work left for a good man is male prostitution to support his family.  He had told me of contractor jobs where he worked construction and he never got paid, he told me lots of bad things that had happened to him.

His wife had gone to live with her parents, that's why she went to Utah.

I let his situation go, and let God help, feeling horrible that I didn't feed him or find some solution that was more tangible than these resources.

Yesterday, I was looking at our NextDoor app, and guess who's face I saw?

His.

His smiling face, with his wife and three children. (the oldest one is co-parented with another mom, and they didn't mention him but he was on Anthony's team too. Daevon. )

The story read that the wife had medical complications with the last childbirth, the girl, two years ago. She had a good job before that, was an excellent college student before that. But when she lost her job because of the medical problems, then they went through their retirement savings and savings and ended up living in their car, an SUV.

He quit his school and took odd jobs to support the family. She went to Utah in search of a life with a lower cost of living.

The local police stepped in and came to their assistance. They knew who the family was, and their circumstances. So there was fundraising, and now the family has short-term housing in a real house! And the agencies are looking for ways to extend it. There were photos of the little kids, 2,5, and 8, walking into the front porch and front door.

It warmed my heart.

I was so thankful, and I felt that there was no accident I was seeing the post when I did. It had Ross' energy signature to it.

Ross has been meeting my unspoken needs. He 'gets' me like nobody else because he is my Twin. Last night as I was falling asleep, I was answering his questions like I always do, the 'how do you feel about ________ (fill in the blank)' and I told him and the soul of the guy at work who likes me that I was hurt really bad in relationship, I'm basically done, and I guess I'll wait for Heaven for my next chance.  Having a relationship with one here and one UP isn't easy. But when you really want someone to understand you and love you and support you, it has to be the right fit. In the last few weeks I've seen how, by speaking for my needs to Ross and to Creator, somehow my needs are starting to prioritize. Yes it would be nice to share a cup of coffee here on earth with someone close to my heart on a regular basis. But having someone on a frequency where the heart can be understood is a little higher priority than the coffee. I need a grown up, a man of Spirit, who has already Ascended.

There is just no getting around this.

I'm grateful for all the good in my life. And you'd be surprised how many times I call in Ross and his teams on any given day, and I sense they arrive. At work, with the scary nightmare patients who are very sick and I'm not sure I can safely give them anesthesia. I have to commit and put the meds in the i.v. after I've made every possible plan and contingency plan. Once unconscious I have perhaps thirty seconds to establish an airway. I pray the whole time.  Or when I'm falling asleep and I'm lonely and tired after a long day. I talk with Ross with my soul. I confide everything to him. Nothing is hidden. It wouldn't be anyhow because of our soul connection, but I honor him by talking about what is important to me.

The part where I ask him if he is okay, I do less. I used to be totally obsessive-compulsive about making sure he is fed, rested, clothed comfortably, and content. Over the years I have grown to trust our soul connection, and also, that he is perfectly capable in THIS form to take care of himself. Absent-minded and helpless he was in his past life--for sure! Most of them actually when we were together. He was the spiritual and I took care of everything else, the Martha to his Mary with me in the caretaker role! But he's made progress too, and this has taken some soul-pressure off me.

I went to sleep in a beautiful glow of love energy because Ross was delighted my free will had chosen the higher calling, to wait patiently for him until whatever arrives--him here or me going up at the end of my days. I just don't want any more energy into the equation from anyone else and their energy signature.

I'm happy for this.

Our countdown day is seventy-one.

And I'm making tremendous progress in the move completion. I've gotten rid of ninety percent of my wardrobe. This video I watched really helped--I just love this lady.


I saw two other good ones yesterday too. Enjoy <3


Finally, Adama from Agartha has wanted everyone to learn Agarthan Reiki and practice it. I learned this about a week ago. The daily Reiki healing has switched to this form of healing. While you are sending it, place your right hand over your solar plexus gently (yellow chakra) and your left hand over your navel area (orange chakra). Your heart chakra extends through your hands. This is how your help raise the frequency of yourself and by extension, those around you to higher frequencies of Ascension. You are helping the Ascension process by doing your part--the stronger form of Agarthan Reiki with your hands in this position while you meditate.  Adama would like this form of Reiki to be taught. If you do teach it, please include references to the original videos and this page--the work of Adama, myself, and Ross and his teams. Thank you.

Here is the first symbol video, and the rest follow. There are five symbols. And yes, if you are a regular follower/reader, these will work for you.  Video on how to make symbol one in Agarthan Reiki. When I get a chance I will make a new video too including all of them. 

We thank you.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins