Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Dawn Approaches




Our countdown is careening down, and now we are at two months to go.

My personal situation is difficult, yet I dive into it with an open heart and do my very best. Anthony is sick again, having caught the latest bug from the classroom. We are on Spring Break, with no travel plans in sight. This is fortunate, as he is behind in his studies and needs the time to recover and to catch up.

The bulk of the moving physical work--besides the heavy lifting we require others to do who are strong and hire--falls upon my shoulders. Yesterday I finished work, came home, was nurse Mom--and watched two movies with my boy to keep him company even though I had a million things on my 'to do' list. I spent two hours later at the old house, climbing stairs and carrying things to load into the car, sweating and breathing hard with the effort. I cooked chili with bison meat and watched another movie with him. After that, near eleven p.m., I gave him a breathing treatment and put mentholatum eucalyptus ointment on his chest.

This morning I feel like I am coming down with something. It's a double whammy because typically once Anthony gets sick, I have just enough days until call--which is brutal--before it hits and I am expected to work. Like a toddler, Anthony has no concept of protecting the family from his respiratory virus/bacteria. He breathes and coughs all over you just like when he was ten years younger...both his father and I get sick often.

What I have learned to abort the viral infection is I take a spoonful of zinc supplement two or three times a day. I have the medical grade one that the Medical Medium recommended. How it works is when your white blood cell is phagocytosis or a different one is attacking an infected cell--it's Zinc as a molecule that helps it do the actual killing of the disease invader. Another thing I do is sit in the direct sunshine. UV light kills pathogens and I believe it penetrates the skin enough. Then I hope for the best.

Even though my life is challenging, Spirit is working things for the highest good. Yesterday there was a miscommunication and my surgeon was one hour and fifteen minutes late. As it would turn out, my brother-in-law was having an outpatient procedure at that time in the same facility. So I was able to keep my sister company, and to cheer up my brother in law, before, during and after the procedure.

I was where I was needed to be.

The whole point of today's blog post is to share with you someone who is actually manifesting their delight in the energies of higher vibration.  I figured it out and see it clearly. This person is a competitive dog expert, and has a pure heart, and found a dog who is winning all the shows!

It's not the dog.

It's the love and gratitude and expertise and following the intuition in the heart of the person, who manifested the dog to come to them, who manifested the right trainer for the dog, who manifested the right shows and the super positive outcomes.

It's like the situation is being supercharged by angelic energy, and is raising the vibration of everyone who witnesses the joy and gratitude and love of this person.

I had to ask Ross for permission to share, because I didn't want to jinx this person by mentioning it. It's like telling someone who is learning to ride a bike that the training wheels they thought were there are not touching the ground and they really, truly, are riding the correct way.

He says this person is mature enough in spirit to handle it. And that her LOVE is what is making the whole thing go.  The surrounding energies are like miracle fertilizer for her dreams. He puts one hand on top of the back of the other and says, 'the energies are in sync'.

For those of you who know this person, look for the pattern and seen how you can apply it to your own lives.  Ross says it is available to everyone.  It's not like 'wishing'--it's more like building 'what you know' with 'what is your passion' and watching for the results.

Just like with 'Carla and her work' he says. There are tremendous leaps and bounds in the freedom and joy of living in the people who are enmeshed in the system. Hearts are opening right and left--in healer, in patient, in administration.

We have an incredible Chief of Surgery who has made sure two unsafe people can't practice the way they were, and now is tackling the issue of call. According to the bylaws, it's not mandatory and at the last meeting she let all of the physicians know. This is the only hospital in the area, and also, in the three sister hospitals, that doesn't compensate the physicians for taking call. OB Anesthesia, and cardiology get a stipend. Nurses and technicians get paid for 'beeper call'--being available.  A surgeon I know is available at three other hospitals, and the stipend together is enough to cover his house payment. Administration is going hard against the chief of surgery telling her to lie and tell the doctors it's mandatory as her predecessors have done.

She refuses.

She's studied the problem and is speaking up.

Then I get to write the letter about the calls going too long for patient safety...

Freedom is in sight, even here...

So focus! Take a good look around, and follow your heart, your passion, and see what the energies will bring...Ross says , 'it's good' and 'there's no way you can harm yourself with it'.  And he claps and smiles to applaud your progress in your spiritual awakening.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins



P.S. I've had this song stuck in my head for one week--I keep listening to it over and over--I might as well share it with you. xo