Sunday, April 21, 2019

Replenish



Ross has patiently waited two days for me to write this blog post. The theme is the time of 'yin', a replenishment of our spiritual resources after they are depleted. Our efforts as incarnate spiritual beings and Awakeners can take a toll on us. Even those who are not Spiritually awake reach their limits in meeting the demands for survival here in the third dimension...



We need food, water, rest, and shelter.

Everything has a price.

And when things get out of balance, or perhaps, a lesson is important and it needs our full attention, we get sick.





I was very sick. I caught it from Anthony who was also very sick. Bad cough, fever, aches...

Fortunately a colleague who has known me a long time, was giving vacation coverage to another colleague for the week. I asked her to cover my call 2 on Wednesday and she did! I got out at around two and I slept. I had Thursday off (Thank goodness!) and rested, working on my puzzle and sleeping all day. This was the first day I hadn't gone to my old house and worked. I'm so run down from that.

On Friday, she negotiated a three way switch, and a fourth person covered, so my call one went from 24 hours to only from 0400 to 0700.  It was a miracle prayed for by those closest to me and also for Anthony too. 

Yesterday I was almost my old self.. I went back to the boxes filling at the old place last night after Anthony left with his father. 

Today I awoke and was told I would get a miracle.  I just was quiet, and put empty plastic eggs everywhere for Anthony to find when he gets home. 

And I'll shower and head back to my old house to box up some more things.

What was the lesson that was worth capturing my attention and making me sick so I wouldn't miss it?

It's Relationship.

Relationship is EVERYTHING.

Not just with lovers--in body or spirit.

It's with friends and family and coworkers and people you see often through their work (the woman Kimberly at Del Taco is our friend in early mornings when we go)...

AND...TWDNHOBIAH do not want us to enjoy relationships and the synergy. Even through social media, they are actively 'damping down' anything that might 'go viral' through 'algorithms'. 

This is a truth.

I found some old photos yesterday, of me and my marriages. I was beautiful then, startlingly so to my eyes which have grown accustomed to the older version of my face and body...

I remembered how disappointed I was on my honeymoon with Frank that he had no interest in 'chocolate' in our relationship. Now I can see through the lens of time that Frank was right and also I had a little bit of that Kitten still ingrained in me from the past life. 

I also saw how the smiles with myself and my ex-husbands betrayed the horrible anger they both directed to me, the fights that had me sobbing in full fetal position on the floor--often. 

Nobody needs to go through that. And no amount of loneliness is as painful as relationships gone sour. 

We need relationships that go right. And to surround ourselves with them. When they go bad, it's like food, you don't question it, you pitch it out into the trash. Our emotional health and spiritual vitality is worth it.



Here is our countdown.

And also, to introduce you to a little American Slang--Heinz 57--there's actually a steak sauce that goes well with 'everything'. The slang term 'Heinz 57' means like a 'mutt' breed of dog--a little bit of everything in the genes and not pure bred anything. 

It's an adjective.








clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple