Monday, April 22, 2019

How To Renew



We are from a long heritage of beings who are from our True Home in the Higher Frequencies, on a mission here incarnate to assist with the Divine Awakening of a Planet and Her People.

There is a gift which is given to us at any time we wish to receive it:  it is the ability to Renew ourselves, our beliefs, our living conditions, and even how we feel about anything (our 'attitude').

What is the best way to break through the Old Self and to encounter the New?

Through learning our lessons. And the greatest gift is discovered in the doing of the One Thing You Cannot Do. Everyone has one. Mine was moving.

My neighbor at the old house, an electrician, exclaimed when I told him of the impending move, 'I cannot do that, it would KILL ME!'.

He too has a lot of stuff.

Yesterday I cleared out the master bedroom and the hall closet/linen closet. The only thing that is left is my old bedroom (I slept in a smaller one as the master was the office and guest room).  The garage is there too. But it is within striking distance to be out of the old home, and jumbled as it is thoroughly into the new. The living room has boxes everywhere, so does the kitchen, and you cannot park into the garage.

Again and again I thank Ross for the impetus with impeccable timing. The new neighbors are moving in and they have lots of patio furniture and since our patios are in plain sight of one another my peace and quiet and solitude would have been taken away. Just in the nick of time we left. Besides, this is my first experience at selling a house! I might as well learn from it.

Yesterday I went through a box of old letters and Christmas cards. I can't tell you the joy it gave me to see the handwriting of old loved ones and people who have written to DWR.

I also was able to see a unique trait in my mother which is representative of most humans, it's a not-so-good human quality which is to be acted upon with self-love, and also healed with Unconditional Love.

My mother adores cats.

I am about as allergic to cats as one can get.

My sister, when I left the house for college, threatened suicide if she did not get a cat. At least that is what the family told me to gain my sympathy for the introduction of a new, huge, fat tabby cat which had obviously been a replacement for me in the empty nest.

Pyrite was the love of everyone in the house! Seriously.  And at holidays I couldn't go inside. I had to eat Thanksgiving on the porch, front one, back one, patio in the yard...and when I needed to pee I had to run inside and hold my breath.  Humiliation and betrayal are weak words when it comes to describing the knowing I had been of less value to them as a human as that cat.  I knew in a healthy normal family, the needs of the allergic one are respected and honored so they do not get sick.

So in her letters, Mom sent me photos of Tippi Hedren's lions when she went to visit the animal sanctuary. Sampson and Delilah who were saved from some rich people's home in Texas. Some other male lion I forget the name.

I threw them away.

No matter how hard she tries, I simply cannot see her point of view, and I cannot get her to see mine. It's a NO GO. We love each other dearly, I know. But on this point--no way José.

Even in her letters to me, well meaning, she would use the cat/feline reference to teach me. 'Carla you should get the lion's share in everything, stop being so nice/passive, etc.'

I threw that letter out too.

All the ones that were free of cat references, and there were many of these too, I kept. I found this whole life review thing through sorting through my stuff very empowering. I also found two very special bracelets in the pile that had been on the guest bed.

There was once someone who took advantage of me by wanting to sleep between their night shifts at my house. She was commenting from Palmdale which is hours away. This went on for five years. She paid me fifty dollars a month 'rent'. Anthony had to tiptoe his whole childhood so as not to wake her up. She looked at me like a daughter she never had. But I grew to resent the imposition, and I ended up changing the locks and not answering the phone after I told her this has to stop.  A lot of my piles were in anger so no one could take advantage of me like that again. I know I'm busy, I know organization isn't my cup of tea, but I also know straight up I was majorly tweaked over having let that get out of hand.  I had given her every body language that she wasn't welcome for like two years, and she just didn't get the point.

I was torn between being a 'good Christian' and being firm but polite on this imposition. She was Mormon and that's why I wanted to look like a 'good Christian' in her eyes.

Anyhow, back to the new house, and the mess, my Nana Angelina came through. She told me a new house is nice not because it has the most of everything but because it has 'the best'. So I'm going to pare down as much as I can once I am all the way here. I also have lots of repairs to do at the old house in order to sell it. The prices are outrageous from the workers my realtor is quoting. Three thousand dollars for a bathroom and that's without materials--I have three bathrooms! And to paint the house--without materials--five thousand dollars! yikes! So if you see me selling extra crystals and things here you will understand why. I see it as a win-win if there's anything that calls to people you know?  I'm not going to take these prices sitting down, I have friends, and I will get quotes from others too. I do know it's much work that needs to be done.


It's time for work. Ross is near again, and for this I am grateful. I got to the point yesterday where I asked him gently, to help, because I can't get through the rest of this move without him. He is actively helping and it pleases me so to feel him close and near.



clap! clap!

Our day is 56!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins