Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Escatology

 



What is Escatology?

Scatology is the study of poop!

Not much different, Escatology is the study of the end of time.

There is a small distinction between the study of End Times and the End of Time, in my book, because both are described to appear in the book of Revelation that is written by John.

Are we in the End Times?

Yes.

Even those who actually were there in the Bible at the beginning thought that their Master Teacher would return in their lifetimes! It is only natural to think that we are in the End and that things are going to get better soon.

Unless you are one who really, really studies the esoteric and/or the Bible. 

That is the purpose of this brief blog post.

The roosters are crowing now with the impending Dawn of the next phase of whatever it is that is happening. People who have studied the End Times, and are fluent in understanding the hidden mysteries in all the prophecy in the Old Testament, are warning of big, sweeping changes that are imminent.

Things like lots of people dying. Because that's what the prophecies said.

Their point is, you better make right with your maker now, because once you are dead, it's too late.

One of them has actually, in meditation, been given a glimpse of what its like in the 'not quite Heaven' eternal existence.

For me, I find myself very sad at the thought of many people being caught by surprise at the end. I'm ready myself if it's my time. But being raised in trauma, I've lived as if every day could be my last. I'm sort of a Wednesday Addams in that department. You never know, right? And I profusely give thanks for every day I get to live. Even the sucky ones.

Just like when a pregnant women is about to deliver, and she exhibits 'nesting behavior'...I find I am working and concentrating with full focus on my lessons. I have been for about six months. I want to get every last lesson in before 'whatever' happens--Ascension, or the End, or however it is meant to go.

I am not getting much information from Ross.

I do know that there was some really horrible people as president of my country in my lifetime. And I was fooled for many years by all of them. One of the ones who stood for decency on his running platform turned out to be a full blown Archon, if you know what I mean. I couldn't see it then. And even now, that I have changed from my studies, I will admit that some of the more evil 'players' out there don't give off that 'evil vibe' at all. It's like for me they mask it. But I do know a pattern of people who totally hated these figures? They were correct all along.

Ross doesn't want you to worry. 

He wants to reassure you that all is well and that everything is happening on the timeline for the highest possible good. He says that although the impact of events is going to be widespread, it won't be everyone on Earth. Not all at one time. So pray for your location. And keep your connection to Source as strong as it can possibly be. Forgive others, but do not forget and make yourself a doormat to be stomped upon by these others in the process.  He says to practice self-care.

And yes, things are manifesting very fast now. I had two experiences of it yesterday. And one the day before. Keep editing your thoughts for the highest possible vibration and don't get hung up on any one outcome before it happens. Let it do its own thing and be pleasantly surprised when it happens.


That's all there is for today.

An early start beckons at work.


Clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Angels who are with you through thick and through thin


P.S. Carla believes that a lot of the fire and brimstone type stuff in the book of Revelation is actually describing the activity of DEW type technology. And whatever else TWDNHOBIAH have in mind behind closed doors--such unknown technology too.