Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Inescapable

 


I've studied extensively the entire concept and survivor stories of trauma-based programming of the mind. For years now.

I've also learned the symbolism of team TWDNHOBIAH, and watched the application of the principles of their 'magic' to the masses.

Daily, I see evidence of Bread and Circus, Repetition (especially on broad'Cast' news), and influencers who may or may not be entirely what they present themselves to be.

But through these perceptions, it has always been through the perspective of Duality, a form of 'them' versus 'us'.

What I am awakening too, somewhat startlingly, is the long-acting ramifications of one 'sour apple' into my own family. And as I look deeper, I see similar effects of trauma on individuals, their reaction to it, and how it causes entire generations pain and suffering. 

Would you like examples?

Of course, no problem. Sure!

My mother was very different. She had horror of opening gifts. Just hated it. It made her feel bad. She also wore a mask in public, a 'social mask' so to speak, where she wanted everyone to think how great she was a person. She was extremely careful to control information and perception. I remember my friends saying they wished she was their mom--mom was way more popular in Junior High than I was. Flocks of the popular kids would roam to the car when she would drop me off or pick me up. Not to see me! To see her. At home, the masks were off and she was an anger management person who terrified me, and also she exhibited favoritism among her children, with me being the last one out, the short stick, the pariah.

I realized mom grew up in war, World War 2 Sicily. Her first experiences were of lack. She never met her father until he was home from the war, when she was four years old. She didn't like having to share her mother. My mom and uncle absolutely hated my nana in the end. Nana had always been nice and kind to me, I couldn't understand it.

The big 'aha!' moment was when I realized the long-lasting and far-reaching influence of my Uncle Frank, who was a monster. The older brother of my grandfather, after the war he had no place to go, he had been a prisoner of war in Australia--shipped from Italy or wherever they were fighting. But Uncle Frank was controlling, petty, mean to the core, and there was no making him be nice to anyone. Out of respect for the eldest sibling, my grandparents didn't kick him out. 

Uncle Frank was so terrifying that my Uncle Ben, younger than my mom by about four years, ate something he didn't enjoy, and threw it all up in the plate. Uncle Frank made him eat his vomit.

Mom learned to lie and to wear a mask to survive the terror that was Uncle Frank. She also said she used to go to his room and steal some of his chocolate he had there. But another time she went and the chocolate was all full of 'worms' (bugs?) so she didn't do that any more. She was seeking passive aggression against him. 

But why was Uncle Frank so awful?

Perhaps it was because he was older than my grandfather when their mother died of tuberculosis--when my grandfather was two. The children were left with the poverty-stricken grandparents who didn't feed the children. Left them out of the house all day. My grandfather used to go into the fields and cry from hunger. And once an angel came to bring him food. Right out of the plants the old man showed up. And he disappeared before my grandfather could get  a good look at him. His brother must have been six when their mom died. The father went to America and remarried, the new wife was Nana Rosa, and they had a daughter, Mary. He didn't break off all contact--he's the one who sponsored my grandfather to come to America years later. But he didn't actively get involved.

When we are exposed to trauma of any sort, sometimes it gets embedded into our DNA. It changes to adapt to the stress. This is Epigenetics. 

On my nana's side, she had even worse abuse. Her parents both beat her, they made her quit school early to run the home and raise her siblings (the great grandmother ran a bakery). They even allowed one baby to starve to death because they couldn't afford to raise her. Nana said that the screams were heartbreaking from the infant as it cried to be fed. Nana got married to escape her home.

On my father's side, his mother was the monster. My cousin went to her funeral just to make sure she was dead! He couldn't stand her. Me, I didn't judge her but she hurt a lot of people with her mean things she said. She was uneducated and opinionated and cruel. But her mother died of tuberculosis when she was four. And her sisters raised her with her dad. With the exception of a few years where they couldn't afford to keep her, and she was sent to the convent to be raised by the nuns, which she hated. 

What I am trying to show, is that we assume our childhood is 'normal'. This is a misperception of being a child.  

We gloss over horrible things our ancestors have survived because they tell us the stories, and to our eyes, they 'seem okay'--and this is a survival mechanism because our food, shelter and protection depend on them. 

We go on to think we are 'normal' and yet we may be walking around with some pretty serious trauma bonding happening in our relationships. We might overachieve and become prey for the narcissists out there. We overlook our damaged attachment systems, go 'chasing a feeling', and end up choosing a partner who makes us feel lonelier than if we were actually alone! Our marriages break up for lack of the skills and foundation and ability to choose a partner who is truly right for us.

How is all of that different from the victims of MK Ultra?

Well, perhaps because theirs is deliberate programming, and ours is just, inherited. 

But for both, trauma passes down though the genetic material to the young. That's why it's also called Monarch programming for the MK Ultra trauma-based mind control. 

I sit back in awe, and I look at the terrible weave of timelines/ancestry, on both sides of my family, and clearly I see how one 'sour apple' can have deep and far-reaching impact to the other members of the family. For generations!

TWDNHOBIAH don't need to plan out the trauma for the masses in each family because it perpetuates itself and makes humans easier to control. 

Then layer on structured societal programming through mass traumas like buildings falling down in New York with lots of people dying, or war to cull the population and make them money (the handlers), or locking them up with a pandemic...

Wow!

On the flip side, I would imagine the long-reaching impact of kindness in the family and the society the individual is in. It would be a welcome breath of fresh air, a respite, a holiday of sorts. 

Everything IS Love.

Yes there are a lot of people out there, bearing scars and some of them hurting one another, usually not intentionally. But the vulnerability of all of us in this tangled web of energy/scars/terror/pain is really something to wrap your head around.

It makes it clearer that the healers need to be strongly connected to Source. And to ask Source for our needs. As well as to walk away from those who seek or inadvertently cause harm to us.

There is no escaping TWDNHOBIAH. However, if we go into our soul and our resilience, and align with Truth and Good and Love, and are conscious of our psychological weaknesses, always seeking to grow and heal along our life path, we are the bravest and mightiest warriors that ever walked the Earth.



clap! clap!

(Ross wants me to get ready for work so I will)


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple