Tuesday, November 28, 2023

A Quiet Victory

 



There is nothing to prove.

That's a very good sign, actually. Being calm, at peace, and not needing to change anything or anyone. There's a little bit of changing myself, which I am committed to, physically and mentally, especially with my communication skills.

That happiness inside I mentioned in the last few blog posts, it's still with me. Even though nothing externally in my life has changed from last year. 

I think a large part of the healing too, has been coming to terms with how much stress I endured being a single mother, working in the hospital and having absolutely no control over my schedule (or time to see friends or work out), and running a household all by myself. I'm grateful to being able to have produced as much as I did during those years. And I'm thankful now for a little less pressure overall. Work in itself has grown a little more intense, actually. Why? It's because the production rate is accentuated, and time between cases is at the minimum possible (that's when anesthesiologists can take care of their personal needs and make phone calls for example).  With the bigger cases in main OR there was time for a meal or a little mental break. 

One of the forces helping is an appreciation and understanding that everything is in the right place as Creator intends it. 

The other thing that helped is being able to feel a connection to Source, and the Underlying Unconditional Love from Home.

I saw this quote today, it made an impression on me. I will share it and then go:





clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins