Sunday, November 6, 2022

Living and Learning

 



Hello!

I wanted to share that recently I've been up to my ears in living my own life! From learning how to support a child through college applications, to navigating the career, to pursuing my own interests...life has been full. Very full!

Have there been lessons?

Only very little ones, truly applicable to me. 

In general I can say that discernment is a good skill to have.

Communication is an important one that I'm working on all the time, face to face. 

And being able to take care of things--maintenance!--takes lots of time as well.

Ross' presence is ever closer and gentle in his guidance of me. Gone are the days of my outbursts, my temper, my frustration. Here are the times of gentle yet brilliant surprises, where things have a way of working themselves out. For example, a rat was inside my compost bin. I surprised it when I opened the lid. I'd been seeing signs of its presence here and there. The worst was on the cushions of my porch swing. So, I called the exterminator, made a plan, set traps just in case, and threw out all the cushions that had rat grease stains on them (rats are greasy in their fur). Then I bought new cushions for the swing. 

Being able to remain calm, focused, and positive--as well as patient!--is a sign of the learning that has taken place in myself. 

So, if you're not feeling especially spiritual, just keep your daily 'check in' time like always. And know perhaps your lessons you are experiencing ARE what's spiritually helping you grow.

Ross is happy with what I've shared.

He smiles and wishes everyone a happy weekend!




clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are guiding you home