Tuesday, November 29, 2022

My Most Important Lesson

 



Ross and I have been doing lots of deep healing, on me, actually. And tonight, after unforeseen, unexpected surprises--having to change plans and even more going home through thick traffic!--it finally came through my consciousness!

My most difficult lesson.

Let us back track to a very hard, very difficult lesson for us both. Ross would just take off and 'save the world'. Yes, he is my Twin. Yes he had his own Life Lessons to master. MY life lesson was to support him, and with him taking off it appeared to me, that I wasn't doing a very good job. Otherwise, why would he leave, right?

Actually, he gently explained to me, that needing someone didn't sit well with him. It made him uncomfortable to need anyone, especially someone he needed so much emotionally, like me. So, he took off. He used it as a springboard to take off on his own Life Lessons, and then it began to snowball. 

Ironically, the one who could have guided him best and supported him through these most difficult life lessons, was ignored! Me. His best friend, his wife, the mother of his children.

Hearing Ross say, 'I need you' was something I waited a long, long, very long time to hear! And it feels Good!

But tonight, almost as if 'by accident' lol we know there's no such thing--I realized that it's easy to get sucked up into the drama of another life and be very codependent. But that means you are ignoring the gifts you have! Your OWN life! And nothing should get in the way of your own hopes, dreams, aspirations...even when you are deeply in love and committed to another and your lives intertwine. 

Yes, some couples 'build a life together', that is true.

But for us, me and Ross?

I forgot to focus on me. 

So tonight I remembered. 

And that is my most important lesson. 

No one can live your life but you.

Keep asking Creator for your dreams! Thank Creator in advance! And when these come true, it's okay, be thankful, and come up with more dreams to fill.


That is enough for today, this very short lesson.

It's done!


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins who are one and yet separate.