Saturday, November 7, 2020

We Have It All!

 



Ross encouraged me to write, even before breakfast, even though I am hungry.  I realized when I woke up, that we have the realm of Spirit. And when humanity is able to access the realm of Spirit, in Harmony with the laws of Heaven, then truly, there is nothing to fear...not even with the political situation here in the united states.

Surprisingly, once I got to the computer, Ross had me do something daring, something I've never thought to do. He had me look at properties for sale in the Hawaiian Islands. We started out with prices from High to Low. And the first one was like forty million dollars. I instinctively cringed, and thought to look for the cheaper homes. But Ross stayed with me, and said, LOOK. As I looked, I realized I was able to fine tune my dream...there were some in the multimillion dollar price range that didn't give me what I wanted, even though it was expensive.

The lesson is what you want, is from Spirit and you are co-creating it. By LOOKING at things that are close to your dream, you can visualize it more...

Anthony got an email from the University of Hawaii, the same exact instant I opened an Instagram post from Hope Johnson, with her beautiful thoughts and images of Hawaii.

It's calling.

I'm seeing more and more online. I need to go--energetically--once a year, especially around Hawaiian New Year. It's been two years now. 

I kid you not, the islands call my soul. They really do.

I'm the more 'serious' one from our couple, with Ross as 'the dreamer'--he always has, and I've been 'practical'. He's teaching me how to dream. But as a student in the dreaming department, I wanted to try 'low to high' on the price range. I couldn't believe it! The 'low' are vacation rentals. One wants twenty eight thousand dollars to rent their place from Mid-November to the first week of December! It was a studio DUMP lol.  I wonder what those people were putting in their pipe and smoking man? C'mon!

Anyhow, Ross guided me to the five hundred thousand dollar range, then the million dollar range just to see.

Do I want to retire in a house house? Or a condo? Do I want to be in charge of the repairs? Do I want to hear neighbors? Is one bedroom enough? Probably if it's just me. I realized I could literally walk away from just about everything I have, and be okay with it, if I'm totally immersed in my dream experience.

Earlier today, I was thinking about how people work hard and save for their retirement...

big pause...

big BIG pause...

I don't think retirement was in the original game plan--you know, the working for others part.

Something smells fishy here! 

Paradise is meant to be year-round. For all of our lives. Not just at the end before we die and we can't make any more money for others...






I'm working it. Extra hard and double-time--for the Ascension pathway. I have souls in my care, I know it, and it's not just those who 'follow' me and Ross.

A lot of them are my very intelligent, kind and respectful friends on my FB.

There was a joke I posted, I'll put it here--it was a total icebreaker. Be sure to read it to the end.

I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. Hell I can't even stand the guy. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. Call it jealousy, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know its possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay.

It's a FOOTBALL joke but it triggers so many of the left, and then when they catch themselves being triggered at a friend, they get the joke, and they feel, well, kind of silly.

This is the magic that undoes the brainwashing.

Yesterday I posted this:


My friend who is very academic and actually is the chair of an Anesthesia department, RAN with that one and added more. Those of us who work in the OR know the surgeons often blame anesthesia for things that aren't really their fault.

He's a strong liberal.

But the connection is alive and vital.

I think it's absolutely beautiful the situation we are in .  Republicans are upset but not burning down cities. And even the ones who are so Democrat, extreme left Antifa, aren't able to justify using those bricks that have been randomly dropped off in cities right before election day...because nobody knows who has won.

Yes, we have been under the control of darkness, dark dark lords who lie to us and cheat us as if we are nothing but cattle to them...for a long time.

Yes, there is Divine Intervention.

Yes, there are many people working for the positive military to change that. Trump is their President, I'm not sure who calls the shots with him, but Cathy O'Brien says he helps with the trafficking victims--so I hope whoever is behind that movement has honorable intentions. 

Here's a wonderful blog post from her on the subject--we highly recommend you read it--https://trance-formation.com/unrig-elections/

Then there also was a new Gaia Portal which is extremely encouraging.

My heart is at peace.

All is well.

And Ross reminds us, we have it all.

I heard from a minister online somewhere, that all of the worst suffering in the world is nothing compared to the glory of Heaven.

I hope Heaven on Earth arrives here soon!

Until then, my battle plan is to take care of things I need to do, and go overboard for Christmas. Pumpkin Spice really helped with the grief over mom. We had pumpkin spice everything Trader Joe's sells! It helped me to enjoy mom's favorite season even though she is in Spirit now. Christmas will help take the sting out of the elections too.



Ross

I want to share something from our relationship with you. Carla was laughing and singing along with the Christmas Carols on the radio on her way to work yesterday. Until the Mariah Carey song, 'All I want for Christmas, is You' came on.

Carla is well-skilled at the realm of Spirit.

So, in a heartbeat, Carla made herself, her true self, not the one driving the wheel, on stage in a wonderful sparkling gown with the lights on her, singing her heart out, to me. 

I was in the audience, and she was making eye contact with me, and dancing and singing...and in Carla's heart, there was no room for error, she was singing like the diva she is back home in Heaven.

I was completely enthralled, watching her and feeling her longing and sincerity in her calling to me. 

I noticed there were tears, lots of them, streaming down her face.

Carla KNEW down in her bones, that with her soul, no matter what she did, if she was sending a signal to me, I would hear her, and she could draw me to her as close as was permitted this way, even despite the going to work, the human body, and the mystery of the Veil.

I was touched.

So what did I do?

I jumped on the stage, danced with her like on the TV shows, and ended the number with Carla in my arms. She could see my face, my eyes, my longing for her, and my smile...

Then it was done.

These happy moments, although brief, are important to our spiritual growth.

Relish them.

No one can ever take them away from you.

Not even in a concentration camp or prison.

Your mind is FREE. As is your heart.

I want you to enjoy them. 

If you want to talk to your mother, Carla, DO! I assure you she will hear you. All of us are listening. 

And if you want to talk to us about Tom Brady, and how you hate him so, our ears are open too (he's joking, everyone in Heaven has delightful senses of humor!)



clap! clap!


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins