Sunday, November 22, 2020

On Faith

 



I feel like this. I've felt like it all weekend. A little off. Just on the brink of being overwhelmed and swept away...but I keep going. I keep going.

Someone said on Twitter that knowing the truth, and seeing how it looks like the dark ones are getting away with it, is a form of slow torture. 

Add to that, that I am aware of both the spirit world and the earthly one at the same time...it's not easy. Not easy at all.

With the house, I realized that Ross believes in me, and even if it takes a long time, the house can look beautiful. It just takes someone to believe in you. I did a fraction of what I had hoped to do. But I did it. 

With my health, sadly, the symptoms of the diverticulitis are coming back. Not as strong. I'm due for a colonoscopy to check out the situation in about a week. It's almost as if I need a new lifestyle focused on my health first. At work, it's next to impossible to eat, and very hard even to stay hydrated. I understand the need to rest, and I have. It's going to be an adjustment. Fortunately, unless seeds set you off, it's okay to eat nuts and seeds. The study had changed. I am careful to remind myself to chew carefully.

Spirit wanted me to drain the pool, and to rotate it a little. I did. Anthony helped me.

Spirit wanted him to get a new headset from Costco. I waited until I was ready, and we went. 

Sometimes when you have diverticulitis, when you have to go, you have to go in a big way, and it's a hurry. I was kind of scared I wasn't going to make it home in time. But Ross said, loud and clear, 'I got your back'. I made it just in the nick of time. 

Yesterday, I took down a grid I'd had up for a long time. With my studies, I've realized that it's in God's hands now, the Awakening. I've done everything I can do. And my taking down the grid was a sign of trust in the Divine. 

That's why this new Gaia Portal came out. I realize the enormity of the project, and all the capable hands at the helm to make it happen. It couldn't happen without every single person on our teams, down here and up in the spirit realms. 

Things I watched and read which have helped a lot:

On Friday, I checked my email to reikidoc@cox.net, I hardly ever check it. By the way I don't even know how to access the reikidoc.com email at Contact Us. It's a project there in and of itself. Anyhow, I found all these 'urgent' and 'time limited' things I had to do for yet another credentialing thing. I get overwhelmed by the paperwork. That's what carried over into the weekend. 

The good news is we did three important things:
  • we cleaned the bunny and her cage
  • I learned it's okay to use the claw clippers on the turtle. She's so old the claws are growing into her feet. I'd taken her to a vet who said not to worry. But that was ten years ago, and it's worse. I'll clip them some more again in a bit, but they are better. (with some pets, there's a part of the nail that can bleed, called the quick, you have to avoid it)
  • I put more bird seed up, and cleaned and refilled the hummingbird feeder
Ross wanted me to share this quote I have on my desk--"If you do the little jobs well, the big ones tend to take care of themselves."--Dale Carnegie

That's the spirit of this blog post. We are under so much psychological, mental, and spiritual stress, as well as the physical stress of social distancing, curfew, and mandatory masks. 

Focus on what you can control.

Do little things.

I was getting down on myself for not being able to even clean up the living room all the way on the weekend...and then I caught myself (a thought popped into my head actually, right? Divine help!)--that I need to be kinder to myself because I just lost my mom and my favorite uncle in the same year. Some things take time...

Spirit is always, always, always there for us.

And as friends, we are here for one another.

Just keep putting one foot forward in front of the other.

If you love truth, learn it. I am back to reading my big book Be Wise As Serpents again. I'd really, really missed the routine. No matter what happens, I am glad to know. The roots of darkness go very, very deep, and they are literally everywhere hidden in plain sight. I pray with all my heart to Ross to help fix it, make it clean again, and to take the insanity of the dark ones off the planet never again to harm or hurt any living thing. I think Ross listens. And I hope there will be good things in the near future. If not, then, for at least, strength to carry on as the squeeze on us gets tighter.



Ross smiles and waves. He's totally calm, and focused. I think we are in good hands.


clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple