Saturday, August 13, 2022

Ignition

 



We are in a battle where the last place we are going to see changes announced is when you flip on the TV and watch the news.

The news is controlled. They controllers aren't giving up on their control. 

Speaking of news, I thought of Anne Heche out of the blue the other day. And look--not one but two horrible car accidents and a burn. Now she's out of the picture. She had a film about a controversial subject the controllers don't want people knowing about...so that's not the kind of Ignition I'm talking about.  If you keep your ears perked up you might get a hmmmmm but that's about it.

Also, big news is that now there's no difference between compliant and 'hesitant' people, and natural immunity is completely valid. According to the Sea D Sea...who people who believed all that they said in the beginning are less likely to believe what they have to say now....

This too isn't the kind of Ignition I'm writing about.





We must be in tune to our soul, the delicate balance of our purpose and our life lessons. 

THIS is news that nobody can take away, it is our 'Inner Knowing'.

I come before you as a completely different person on the inside--stronger, calmer, more Purpose--than I was even three weeks ago.

Everything is working. 

My house is clean. I can't say it's organized. But it's clean. This is the first week in three years I was able to clean everything all by myself--bathrooms, dusting, vacuuming, and tidying.  Even washing the floors. I need to change the sheets then I'm all caught up. 

And my preference in art is changing a little too. I have two examples. 

The first is my son went to the Sawdust festival with his work, and found an incredible piece of art, reasonably priced. He liked the artist and I liked the art. So I drove there to buy it. Up until then, my 'art' for this house had been framed topographic maps of my Uncle Ben's desert--very simple, meaningful. But once this new art was in the home, in the most visible place, down came one of the maps (I have  like six) and up went the new. It's like it breathed new life into the home.

The second is how when I was vacuuming the cord caused a painting from the old house to fall over, the glass cracked. It was a cheap copy of a Picasso line drawing of Don Quixote. It had meaning in my old house, but here it was just a memory of what I've overcome/my past.  I knew I could have saved the print. But I chose to trust, and threw away all the broken glass and print and frame. I said, 'I can always buy it again'. 



From the world of healthcare, there's another story. I share it so you appreciate how thin our coverage is getting for anesthesia, particularly those who do anesthesia for heart surgery. It's very intense work, early start, long hours, high risk, stressful. Out of our two guys who did it at my hospital, one quit to work outpatient surgery and have a better lifestyle. He left in April. Since April, our other guy who does hearts has been permanently on call. He couldn't take vacation he had planned--two weeks of it with coverage so he could go to his property on the river with his family.  This is just one story.

The other is that in Glendale, an area north of Los Angeles, kind of near Pasadena, there was one guy in the area doing anesthesia for hearts. He's the only one out of several hospitals. And he developed a cardiomyopathy from a virus he caught! His hospital checked him out, did a heart cath, there was no blockage and they sent him home. But my friend said to get a second opinion--the heart function was down from normal (fifty-five to sixty percent ejection fraction) to twenty-five percent ejection fraction. So he went to Cedars-Sinai, and they put him on an intraortic balloon pump to get his ejection fraction up into the forty percent range while he recovered in ICU. And fortunately he made a full recovery. But he had a fifty-fifty chance of dying.  This area has been without capacity to do life-saving heart surgery because of his illness.



Ross and I continue to make progress every day healing my anxious heart. What I've learned is that if we are anxious attachers, we can learn and rewire out nervous system so we don't react the same way. 

The work is paying off and my next thing to learn is assertive communication. I've never been one to be direct face-to-face. I'm studying how aggressive communication is based upon fear response. And how passive communication makes you really unhappy because you just cave in and say yes to unreasonable demands. 

I am DIFFERENT.

I don't panic and check like I used to. 

I trust that the Universe has got my back. 

It's like I'm different on the inside, and now how I communicate and interact with everyone is remarkably BETTER. 

In being born, I was born into this world where everyone was playing a game and I didn't even know it or know the rules and it totally freaked me out. Now, with catch-up growth, I am learning to see what the game is, and how to participate in it not for the purpose of playing it myself (I'm from Home and this game will never seem normal to me)--but for being able to survive and thrive amongst all the players. 

Hope Johnson figured this one out a long time before me. And even though I've taken her words to heart, and her wisdom...it never really made sense for me. That's because my soul development was stunted from my emotional wounds. I'd had a therapist once tell me I'd always be 'broken' but 'could learn how to function'. Fortunately, I'm learning we can adapt and heal in ways I never thought possible, never dreamed, and I'm so grateful for this.

So now, my routine--on a day off--is immediately after breakfast I check in with Ross. For a long time, like, twenty minutes. And he's actively guiding me, asking questions, teaching me, and helping me through this life. It's helping so much. He's not DOING the work. I am. But he's actively helping me find my way, and we discuss my progress much like I'm discussing with you here.



Today I'm really surprised and pleased at how things are turning around for the better. It's not like before where there was something that 'stuck out' in my daily experience and I knew it was a 'lesson' for sharing. Now ALL of the experience from one day to the next is improvement and shareable! It's so much more, and also, more forward than I ever imagined could happen. 

In the context of this, there has always been dedication and service, sending healing out and being a resource to others. This hasn't changed. A mother came through from the Other Side with a message for her daughter, and I shared it. She got goosebumps from it. We do this without a second thought and never for the purpose of advancing ourselves in the material world. We serve, Ross and me. And that's just the way it is. It's always been like this. 

We love you and are proud of your development. These times aren't easy. Especially if you're not actively looking within, and pushing to grow. If you are looking in, you will be amazed at the progress in your soul and your mind and your heart and your personality in these incredibly special times for us all. My level of stress has decreased exponentially because of this growth. Remember there is always hope! And there's always a chance to decide today to do things differently. 

Your guides are always ready to assist!



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twin Souls who are Brother and Sister to everyone and everything on this planet! (Ross said that)