Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Getting Real

 



Lately I have been feeling out of sorts. The energies have been high with the Schumann Resonance, but typically with those I feel better, not worse, as the frequency goes up.

The only thing that has been helping has been spending time in the sunshine and in my pool. I did this on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. Yesterday I spent two hours in the water, not thinking, and soothing my energy system by being immersed in the cool water. I also picked up a lot of leaves from the bottom of the pool. And floated.

It's easier to talk to Ross when I'm in the pool. Or the back yard. 

Finally, it came out what's bugging me. Some people I know in the Truth community are really being hit hard by both spiritual adversaries, and people who are maligning them. A pastor is getting a divorce--the wife was on the other side of the conspiracy theory when it came to the up, pokey poke. Courageous people who have come forward are being made to look like liars. And of course, yesterday, there was a huge raid by the FBI. 

I asked Ross about the AC.

What to expect?

How many are going to die? How many are going to suffer? How much are we going to suffer?

Ross was surprised and blurted out, 'haven't you suffered with the C 19?'

Yes, I had. Professionally and personally. 

He said that with the AC it won't be worse than that. That helped me mentally to prepare myself.


But then my deepest worry came out. One I never knew I had, but one I've carried with me deep in my soul for ages and ages!

'Ross can the AC hurt you?'

The answer is NO. A firm NO. 

Ross is in Spirit. The AC can't touch him. He's in the physical. The rules are different in the Spirit world and what happens here on Earth doesn't' apply. Plus, from what I gather, the rules of the Spirit world are eventually coming here too.

THAT made me feel much, much better! The fog lifted. I had been burying the horror, the prospect of anything more happening to my beloved Ross! You know the they did it before and they can do it again kind of thing.

Well, they can't.

So in the meantime, I keep myself busy with work, being a mom, the yard, and the pets. I cook a lot (which I share online) but that creates lots of dishes (which I don't share for obvious reasons). But I plan to enjoy summer for as long as it lasts. 

It's almost time for pumpkin spice again...and I need to wait a whole year again for Summer.




Ross

Talk to your guides. About anything! Just like Carla talks to me. Take every worry off your heart. Talk to me as well.

I am here for you. All of us are here for you.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,


Ross and Carla

The Couple