Saturday, July 2, 2022

Heroes Enter The Ring

 



Update on me--I'm feeling better, and stronger. What was odd, was that even though I've been watching my food intake, my guides strongly recommended I eat sweets. Take the piece of chocolate cake at work. Have the piece of pie at home. Have the two item meal instead of the bowl at Panda Express (yes! don't cook). Rest. Do absolutely nothing. And eat ice cream out of the carton while watching TV. 

It worked.

But, most important, is, even though I was going through upheavals of the soul, three important 'heroes' I was able to witness in action. I will tell you their varied skills. Because even though there is social unrest and upheaval, some souls are rising to the top like cream...and kicking ass against the darkness!

Night before last, we had to get gasoline. It was after nine, couldn't go to Costco. This man offered his rewards points from a local grocery store because they were going to expire. Anthony said yes, since we were at my old gas station I always went to (Shell) before Costco. Gas is almost seven dollars a gallon now.

This guy, a local guy from town, saved us one dollar a gallon! I kid you not. He understood the points rewards system at the grocery store and was playing it like a champ! Even to the taking advantage of the app, triple points offers, and buying gift cards for expenses he was going to buy anyhow at other stores like home depot for a new barbecue....to rack up those points. He not only helped us, he TAUGHT us how to work the system.  It was brilliant!

I know for myself, I had read the fine print, I never use my Shell card, but this month there was an offer I signed up for, spend five hundred dollars and get a fifty dollar credit.


The next hero was a local church. There was a banner out front and it said, 'Free Meal Every Wednesday for the Community'.  That's golden, for people who are struggling. You might not know it, but the seven dollar almost a gallon was on June 30. July 1 Newsom kicked in a new fifty cents a gallon gasoline tax on us. These 'leaders' trained by Klaus Schwab are totally driving in the NWO. And even though Federal government tried to step in and block all sales taxes on gasoline and diesel, and there are factions of government representatives in California working to get rid of and block this new tax...none of these 'leaders' are listening because they want us eating bugs and driving electric cars and being chipped and controlled and being a hive mind. Even though the Church might want 'new followers'--hopefully not like the Hari Krishnas back in the day--food is food. And it's free. That's awesome!


The last hero I am going to be meeting again in a few minutes. Manager of the local rental car place. Some woman came in freaked out because the electric rental car ran out of charge in the middle of the desert with the bride in the car and the wedding was ruined. She wanted a twenty percent off discount and was really yelling and nasty at the worker. The manager stepped in and said, 'no. you're being rude and there's no way we are going to honor that what you say, here. I've worked here many years, and never has such an offer been made. You are going to have to leave.' I know our locals. My close friend works at a department store. She's caught people stealing, lying, wearing clothes getting them all sweaty and returning them. She's seen a woman who buys four of everything online and returns three--she wants to see which part of the print shows on the front of the clothes, so my friend has to process so many 'returns' from the online shopping too. 


Listen to your gut.

Let it guide you.

Be fearless and courageous.

Know that we aren't in this alone, and just like how you are planted where you are to bloom and anchor the light, others are planted to do what they were sent to do as well, to help with the Awakening. Whether they know it or not.

Enjoy the show!



I need to return an extra key to a different rental car I was handed by mistake. They open now.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple