Friday, June 3, 2022

Pick One

 



Anthony has a big examination tomorrow morning. He asked me, 'mom, should I be studying like crazy or just relaxing to prepare?'

I thought about it. For a few moments, I carefully considered it. And my answer was, 'for some people, who like to feel like they are in control, studying like crazy helps them very much. For others, that would stress them out. What is it like for you?'

Then it was his turn to think about it. He likes the last-minute, high-pressure and it forces him to perform better. So, for him, the choice is to relax. 

So he is.

If you think about it, we aren't that different in a situation, Spiritually and 'globally'...changes are impending, we have been preparing, but what are we to do in this space of time before everything hits?

For a lot of people, the answer will be through asking a question like I asked of Anthony in reply to his first question. 

For me, there's lots going on, inside. I'll try to unravel them and share just to give you and example of all the options I have to put my Consciousness Focus upon, and what I ended up choosing. 

First there's keeping 'tabs' on 'what's out there', for example, the Schumann Resonance Frequency. Cobra had an announcement yesterday, what criteria were 'met' and what ones were 'not met'. I follow Ben Fulford with a grain of salt. I see Jessie Czebotar is naming names now. That's huge. She could be risking her life in doing this. On Twitter you can look her up and scan what she's posting. 

There's also connecting with Source. I needed to do that twice today, and still, the messages were very quiet. I couldn't really 'connect' like always.

Then there's the YouTube..I watch a little of everything. Here's three that resonated, and you don't have to watch them, it's just for you to get an idea of where I'm at:

The last piece of data was tuning in to myself, and noticing that I'm 'off' today, energetically. A little is from staying up until two in the morning with Anthony celebrating at Disneyland since it was his last day at school. But also, I just felt 'blocked'. 

So here's my answer...are you ready?

Let's look at the picture above, make it bigger if you can. It shows the energetic connections within us and between us. 

Energy and consciousness is why we are here. Healing helps us to remove the blockages--many of which are cumulative from this and many past lives. When we are open and clear, we are conduits of this Reiki energy, of knowledge of Spirit, of Divine Assistance. 

So, that's number one. 

It's the only thing, really. 

We stay where we are, we tune in and connect to source, and we are a clear channel for Spirit to reach out through us to those that need it. 

So, I rested, I took the advice of the therapist in the clutter video, and then, when I felt ready, I went to my chores of going through memory boxes that have been untouched since we moved here in 2019. I'm clearing space in my room. On a deeper level I realize I can't have everything here for poor Anthony to process. And only now am I ready to go through my mom's things and my old things from her house. 

I shredded my file of 'stuff' from my relationship with Anthony's father! It's good! Who needs it? Not me!

The other thing besides clearing my energy, is to have hope. To look to a future, even if it is uncertain. Because we are sent here to hope and dream and create. So, that's healthy for us. And I'm practicing it and putting it into practice and doing all the things that between Ross and me, he knows what I would like to be working on, and he's guiding me and blessing me. It's like the last lessons to complete before this cycle is over, perhaps the life will be longer, but in this paradigm we live in before the changes...

I also do intercession. I pray for those I love, many times a day, and I ask Spirit to help. 

In summary, we need to know on a 'need to know' basis about changes that might be heading our way and impacting us and others. Many of these things we can't control, we didn't cause it, we can't cure it...if we 'fight it' energetically we are prolonging it. That's how the Law of Attraction and the Universe works.  What we can control is our reaction to things, and also, how energy flows through us. We can clean 'our side of the street' so to speak. And we can cherish our dreams and nurture them, even in difficult times. 



Ross

What Carla is going through is a little like what happened before I died. 

She could read the writing on the wall, politically, in our town, and that things were Not Good. Our relationship was strained at best, and yet she brought it upon herself to warn me as best as she possibly could--and much to her frustration, I wouldn't listen.  I had stopped listening to her and honoring her many years before. I chalked it up to her 'being emotional' and 'making a big deal out of things'.

You can imagine my horror when it turned out that she was right and both of us were powerless to change it. 

And so the events began.

How much longer, you may ask?

And once things are beginning, how much suffering is to be expected of us?

After all, the reign of the AC is supposed to be seven or eight years, isn't that correct?

Well, as you see, time is very 'stretchy'. And the more people are proud and unwilling to show sorrow and change their ways, I would say, perhaps, the changes may take a 'little longer'. And the less people are like this, and the more people are genuinely sorry and open their hearts to live in better ways, then perhaps I would say the timing would be 'a little less'. 

And that is enough for today. What you need to know is that you, as a community, and you, as an individual, have input and can alter the course of the timing for what is to appear. 



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple