Sunday, June 12, 2022

Count To Ten and Trust: Honoring Self-Care

 



On Friday I received devastating news. It's about my legal troubles. I wish I could say more but I can't. But what I can share is that my quick exit I had hoped for, is not to be. And the pure negativity and relentlessness of the opposition got the best of me. I realized even if I were to pass, they would still go after my estate. There's absolutely no escaping these tormentors. And I assure you, the last three years of my life have been absolute torment and hell professionally. 

I saw a meme let me find it and put it here:



With that in mind, I would like to prepare you for what I am seeing as a trend across the globe--some of the most gentle and kind, extremely dedicated Light Workers are experiencing extreme challenges that are shaking them to the core. This is often but not limited to the extremely mean people who are just making their lives hell. It could be hacking of a website that will take hours to stop and might never be the same again. It could be a landlord being mean and kicking a business out that had been renting there for twenty-three years. It could be personal circumstances with the family, or a medical challenge, or a psychological break...

For me, lots of issues I had thought were healed came up. I literally couldn't function. Thankfully Spirit provided me the space and 'break' I needed to get this done, to process the emotions. To reach out to those who love and care about me, and verbalize my distress. It was so profound that at the baseball game on Friday night, Anthony raised his voice at me in annoyance over his not being able to catch a ball because I distracted him, and I just started crying right there in my seat. I couldn't stop. I couldn't stop crying all weekend. He apologized and I explained that it's just been a bad day. Normally it wouldn't faze me. Even having a huge ice cream in a waffle bowl at the game helped, just a little...this short video gives you an idea of the kinds of wounds I am healing traumatic childhood signs. My plate is full and I had to pull back from the daily healings until the dust settles and my cup is full again.

Remember to take time for you.

Eat well.

Rest.

Exercise.

Spend time doing things you enjoy. 

Let things sit that can sit. I left the laundry for another day, and only washed some but not all of the dishes. 

One of the things that helped me the most was lying in the sun, getting sun, and even looking at the sun (gazing) during the sunset. 




What is the purpose of this? These mean people? The suffering and the crying?

Well, for me, it's showing me where I need to do some more work in preparation for the next stage of Ascension.

For some, who have their emotions locked up and their heart less connected and live mostly in their heads--it's a chance to recalibrate to have all three (head, heart, emotions) working together in a better balance.

In a way, too, this is like the last time where things were very difficult I wrote about a short time ago--we are the guinea pigs and experiencing these sensations and growth first in order for us to have more compassion and love--hearts filled with compassion!--for those who have been decided to do to the work 'on the fast track' instead of over the last many years at a slower pace. It is going to be a definite shock to them and to their nervous systems!

Here are two 'mantras' to keep in mind if and when this happens to you:

  • In this moment I am safe.
  • I ask for this or something better

Here are some Bible verses that may help too:

  • For his anger is but for a moment. His favor is for a lifetime. Weeping may stay for the night, but joy comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5
  • For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11
  • But those who wait for the Lord will renew their strength. They will mount up with wings like eagles. They will run, and not be weary. They will walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31


And here is a wonderful, beautiful Near Death Experience:  click to watch video (twenty minutes about)

Ross

I want to say a moment, very briefly, how Carla is moving forward in her growth and development, although to her it may appear that she is moving back. 

Carla cried for me in her torment. I was the first she called. I was the one who told her to reach out to a friend and I told her what friend.

She also finally got to cry her tears that have been long held back over my death. And she reached out to me, and I reassured her, that there is no way, absolutely no way whatsoever, that I can ever get wounded, hurt, or die again.

Thus our soul tie strengthens and heals.






clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The couple