Thursday, July 9, 2020

With Seeing Eyes





Yesterday I was hungry. Really starving. I was standing in line at a local Vietnamese restaurant where I had eaten lunch earlier in the day. I was hungry then too. I wanted the chicken soup, pho. When Anthony found out, he wanted some too, when I came home after work. I ordered our dinner and also, breakfast and snacks for today to make life a little easier on us.

I was tired. Really to the bone tired. I wondered why my boss gave me that room so I would have to stay late? Lately, all this week, I have been given the worst assignments with the most gaps. I actually should be doing better, it's just weird. 

Ross says to share how for example, I wanted my birthday off, my boss said I couldn't, and then this Friday HE is taking the day off with an extra worker to cover him.

He never once said, 'Happy Birthday' to me. I've worked for him for ten years, and wished him many Happy Birthdays.

Ross says he is an example of 'service to self'.

Back to the restaurant. I noticed the cashier went to the back to make our sandwiches (banh mi). I saw the woman in the kitchen working hard to fill our orders. I heard the beeping bell chime of a microwave. I figured that was for my 'com tam' broken rice meal. 

I was so thankful for their willingness to work. 

There was no way I could have fed myself.

And I thought to myself, 'INTERDEPENDENCE'.

You see, applying the Hegelian dialect to our current situation, we have Service to Self on the one hand, and Service to Others on the other hand. Which one do you pick, right? Many have chosen one hand or the other, but not both.

However, through the stress and extremes of the two paths, the Hegelian way shows us the synthesis or solution which is the interconnectedness of all working to help one another and to help themselves survive and to support their family.



This symbol is called the Bowels of Buddha. It represents all of the parts of society working together as a whole. 

Buddha alluded to this with the eternal question, 'what is the sound of one hand clapping?'

One hand can't clap.

It can snap. It can slap. But it takes two hands to generate applause. Both hands need the other.





When we get to the point where we can see everyone helping and working together to create the Highest Common Good, then we are seeing with the eyes of Creator. 

It is only a short hop, skip, and a jump to the Galactic Realms at this point, because we are thinking and perceiving our environment and surroundings with Galactic Perception, or Seeing Eyes--which is totally the OPPOSITE of the 'All-Seeing Eye'. 

'All-Seeing Eye' equals service to self.

There's an agenda for that, elaborate plans, and it's infiltrated everything. 

Be fearless about this!

Why?

It's not backed by Creator. Creator can see all Time, backwards and forwards, just as easily as we see the past. And Creator says that only Good results.

So why the bad/Service to Self/darkness?

Right now it is getting so obvious and blatant it is starting to wake people up. In the O.R. yesterday people wanted to know about Adrenochrome, Spielberg's first movie Rambling or Ambling that's super similar to the term NAMBLA (look that one up).  I told them to have hope because the hunters were turning into the hunted and they won't be able to walk down the street. One looked things up. Another asked me to provide videos. I will do my best to help them find things. You can't spoon feed people forever, but you can help them find their way to ask and research. 

In a way, the dark ones are doing us a favor because they are driving the hunger for freedom and for the Love of Divine Creator. 

People are waking up. They are blogging about cruelty to children, SRA and all the hidden stuff the occult has been exploiting for millennia. 

Why do you think they call it 'google chrome?' Why do you think that little circle has three sixes spinning around that circle part of the six?

Symbolism will be their downfall.

The one who asked for the videos mentioned how the Simpsons 'predicts' everything. Isn't that weird?

I said no it isn't, not at all. They believe if they warn us of something, and we do nothing, then that's implied consent. So even if they show 9-11 for three seconds in a cartoon nobody has time to watch or understand, years before 9-11 actually happens, our doing nothing is consent. And then the dark ones can say, 'we told you so! you gave us permission'.

Ross encourages us to try to see with Galactic eyes. And hearts.

He says to 'always forgive' because each of us have played different roles in our past incarnations, and to just let it at 'they know not what they do'.

He says to 'trust it will be brought to an end' and 'a bright future is ahead for everyone.'

He also says how Major Patriot did a low ball calculation on the trillions of dollars the dark ones have stolen from us, and how once recovered it would be about $91,000 to every person. (not sure if it's in our country or the world). 

Good things await.

Help others.

Forgive those who know not what they do--this frees you up.

Even those who steal the golden ray and try to sell it and aren't nice.

Be light and be free in your heart.

Look for the interdependence that makes everything GO. And when you see with the eyes both the seen and unseen intervention of Heaven, then Heaven truly will have arrived on Earth, and money won't be necessary any more.

We can survive without it, and with the interdependence.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who love every one of you very much