Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Like A Breath Of Fresh Air!



They fixed it. The Blogger people. Now I can stay in my normal screen and change the paragraph alignments from left-justified, centered, or right-justified with a single click.

Thank you Blogger!

One less clunk in the clunkiness of their new platform.

Blogger has been good to me, it's been over ten years, and I was surprised at how many page views I've had. It's actually more than John Smallman. I was surprised at the reach of the blog.

What I have been told is that I tell it like it is, the good, the bad and the ugly. I don't sugar-coat anything. And yesterday's blog post really was important to help me align with the ASSC who haven't been sent to the Galactic Central Sun and are going to need intensive healing to recover from their misdeeds.

Why?

Because I felt their pain and anguish.

I think a lot of people have sub-optimal lives, something little more than a total nightmare, and are quietly wondering why they are incarnate, and what the point is in everything being here because their life is not good.

Mine isn't. 

My work takes over my life in a big way. Perhaps my biggest dream is to have sleep, three meals a day that are not rushed, time with my family, and perhaps a little room for a hobby or two. 

I can see why souls, over time, and over many incarnations, have de-evolved to live a life of 'Fuck You Creator' because they feel so separated from Home.

Do I like who they are and what they do? No. Absolutely not. 

But can I see myself in them?  Yes. Absolutely. I can understand wanting to kill, and not to care about the after effects on their soul because the lesson is so painful and in your face and just you want everything to STOP!

Everyone gets to that point sooner or later. And not that many kill. Either way, you are stuck with yourself and the consequences. Your problem didn't go away.  

The only way out is to grow up and accept it. And Jenny Schlitz has a nice--and very short--article here about that same topic





I still do Reiki on all of my patients.

Yesterday I had one with PTSD from Wartime experiences. The patient was in a world of pain, physically, seeking help, but also, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. 

Her son was checking me out, and it kind of creeped me out.

They were of the same nationality as Carrie my old babysitter. Now at least for the minimum, I understood why Carrie drank. The struggles were in 1956 with their nation. And it was less than ten years away when she watched me. 

Asleep, I was able to look inside for the Reiki. 

I work with amazing energies I don't tell anyone about. Things that look like the image in pink above. 

And of course, there's always something  hiding in there, attached or disguised, that needs to come out. Including total timelines.

Well this THING was in there, it was the first one, kind of like an abominable snowman or bigfoot in Spirit, way taller than me.

I never know what I'm going to do when I'm in a healing.

I offered it a cup of tea.

With a smile.

It threw the cup, spilling it and breaking the china--in a single motion with a large ARRRRRRGH noise.

I offered it another cup of tea.

With a smile.

It threw the cup, spilling it and smashing the china--again with the ARRGGGH louder and scarier.

I stood my ground.

I offered it another cup of tea. I smiled. And I thought the thought, this is going to go on for a long time, because I am not going to stop offering you tea, and I have many more teacups waiting. 

It stopped. It relaxed.

I said, 'what are we going to do about the planet?'

At that moment, it was two people looking at a common problem. I confided to it that I was under the care of lots of people who were totally asleep at the helm and not bothering to wake up. I didn't like it. And I knew that he wasn't happy either. He was sick of the same old conflict day in and day out.

So I hugged him.

We had a good cry together.

I showed him I wasn't any better than him. I wasn't any worse. We were the same, really. 

He let me heal him. And it was like a transformation in the movie Beauty and the Beast. There was a beautiful soul trapped in there, and the old skin fell off revealing the normal looking human inside.

I sensed his permission, and I sent him to those who can help. 

There were many many more similar ones watching. They always send the weak one or the one they don't like first. They formed a line, and started coming one by one, for the treatment, and the hug. Entire timelines of them.

There was a group, the last ones, that had a white tone to them. Almost see-through. They were the liars. Nothing they ever said was true. For them, in one swift motion, I gathered up the lace carpet they were standing on, lifted them en masse with a crane, and sent them to the Guides of Compassionate Healing.

The timelines of War were healed.

And if my own mother hadn't been a child of war, I couldn't have done it. They wouldn't have let me in. But they did.



Ross

Carla is tired. She is tired of the COVID. She is tired of her 'long-distance' , 'across the dimensions' relationship with me. She is tired of her governor taking the people hostage in her state, closing things down again. 

Carla colors her hair. It is grey. And Carla has been coloring it since she was twenty-six because in her family the grey hair comes early. Her father was totally grey at that age, and at that age Carla had enough streaks in it to concern her. 

Carla colors it herself at the roots, and does very well at it, at times like this when she can't go see Ed her hairstylist. 

Carla couldn't be grey. It doesn't match her skin tone. Nor her personality.

But times as this prove a dilemma. The hair salons are entirely closed. 

There is suffering in Southern California, and they are not the deaths of the Covid. They are the healthy who are wanting their manicured nails, their hair styled--cut, color and blow dry, to go to the mall and try on some clothes...Southern California, unlike anywhere in the world, is a place where appearance is everything. 

When Carla was little, and she would go to Disneyland, she and her friends could spot the tourists because their outfits totally matched and both the top and bottom were from the same manufacturer or designer and were sold as a set.

You don't do that in Southern California. You make extra care to have it look like you didn't put that much effort into your outfit and appearance, that it was easy, beachy and totally random and natural. 

The same with the makeup. 

Image is everything. 

Carla's mother did it. Her sisters did it better than her. For in her heart, Carla was a 'jeans and tee shirt' kind of person.  One day her lesbian friend and fellow surgery resident invited her to a party, and Carla wore what she loved, blue jeans and a white shirt. She noticed that everyone at that party was wearing the same thing! She went, 'hmmmmm' and changed to jeans and black tee shirts from then on. 

It's her style.

What's yours?

What's your style not for today, or for the Earth, but for Ascension?

Carla has a very specific energy signature. She has developed it over countless ages. You could tell from her words, or her speaking, or her photos she selects (with a little help from me, as my heart is superimposed with hers!)--exactly who she is, and what she does, and why she is doing it!

With Carla, WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET and there is no way dodging or mincing around the topic.

Carla is direct, in her own unconventional way, and gets the healing OUT and helps the world, and doesn't bat an eye or draw attention to herself, with the exception for educational purposes for you our readers!

We have a little sad news to share with you. Anne Reith, PhD, has lost her lease to her IWWC Healing Center. It was the Covid that ate up her income streams and she couldn't pay the rent. She had just renewed for five years. The money to bail out from the government wasn't enough. 

Anne is the first of many. 

They are releasing criminals from the jails, this time eight THOUSAND of them in California alone.

California is a battle field, a war zone, for the heart and soul of the people, for their livelihood, and for their specific way of life which has been targeted and totally torn apart by the ASSC.

It's not the COVID. It's not what they tell you. It's the Hollywood influence and the ASSC who do not want to be exposed and are using the state as a template for what they want to do both to the country and to the rest of the world.

Watch.

Pray.

Send Healing.

That is enough.

And grow to your heart's content! Keep on raising your vibration! It will help.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who are in love with everyone