Sunday, February 23, 2020

The Gift of The Day



You are alive! Breathe!

Times are coming where we are to regain our birthright--to healthy air, healthy food, fair working conditions, a more reasonable economic system without the debt slavery which currently exists, housing, recreation, and time for family and friends!



You are part of an elite task force and have been sent here to be 'on!' at the proper time.  Being awake and aware that only good is going to come out of this, no matter how things may seem, are going to get your teams up in the skies totally STOKED and EXCITED about the progress we are making here on earth as Ground Crew.




Energetically, the ones in control are starting to crack.  There are many of us, we are bright and helpful, and sharing the news about it.

Here is something important--don't let yourself be depressed about it--be glad you know the truth:  Medical Quarantine strips you of your constitutional rights.  This is why they are telling us to be calm and act normal. The next chess move is here. Well, now that you know, perhaps people can organize and take steps to make sure this whole elaborate death plan of Agenda 21 (which is right on schedule)  fails miserably.

We all have the upper hand because we know where our Home is, and it's far away from here, and where we are going the ASSC can never, ever follow us!



Furthermore I saw this fascinating video today, published earlier this month, about a sociopath/bipolar 'average person' talking about what makes them tick.

All of them, our government leaders, our celebrities, everyone--including their weird-looking, non-human 'friends and allies' who aren't human--suffer from this condition!

So, you learn how things are transactional, they don't feel emotions, and you never, ever let down your guard. Not for one minute! For anything. The news. The politics. The fads. 

You can even connect the dots to see why mainland China didn't like the emotions of the Hong Kong protesters, and brought all this on.

I even take it with a grain of salt, the senior military officer's admissions--he's telling the truth from his perspective, but the 'dropping of the vial' and 'it breaking' was probably a lie that was told by his superiors to him! Just like the lie over the protective facemask for his son.

Truth is stranger than fiction, I give his information careful weight because it answers a lot of questions, and also, gives me time as fair warning. So I may prepare for whatever comes next. Emotionally.

Personally, I have found it freeing to have the threat of imminent death and suffering in my face, because it makes me appreciate the time I have more. I appreciate my family, my friends, my home, my work, my life I've lived...as well as the aftermath of whatever happens....because THAT--no matter how it arrives, is GOOD and has been promised to us all. We wouldn't be here in our positions (at our posts!) unless there was a super good reason to do what we have been sent here to do.



Today I'm going to pick a cabbage. I'm going to make a breakfast with dandelions, potatoes and eggs Ross suggests I make, I look forward to a cup of coffee. I will rest and do chores and pass the time until Anthony comes home from his father's weekend. Tonight for dinner will be turkey breast, stuffing, and I'm not sure what else. Then tomorrow I work.




Give thanks for your breath.

Give thanks for being aware and not in some hypnotic trance like the masses.

Make the most of your time, do what is important and needed by you. This is the Pisces new moon energy.

Yesterday I was supposed to go to a meditation, but my friend couldn't go, and I didn't really want to spend sixty-five dollars and three hours. I was also supposed to go to a funeral/memorial service of a hero of mine, a physician I knew while I was in training. She was years ahead of me, and retired, but a wonderful inspiration. By the time I was dressed and in the car, the navigation system said I'd arrive when it was over. So I went shopping for groceries instead.

My right hand has been very sore. And I'd been coughing. So I took care of me. I rested. I watched some old documentaries on Monty Python. I made a fire. I talked with my friend in China--now Italy is on lockdown. She says that our survival is what matters most and to let everything else go. To do what we enjoy and to relax. She is right.


So with that, I leave you, I'm going to make a little breakfast as Ross suggests. And I'll share with you this amazing message from DM herself:  https://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/2020/02/23/i-am-with-you-the-divine-mother-through-isabel-henn-february-23-2020/?fbclid=IwAR2FiMxt5gjQfB0ehXy8tCzDPm3QvqGp5y5ILnp3kXQKwDZqP8RDtFCZmMk


Ross and I both remind you to be Free. Be light in your heart. And know you are infinitely loved by All That Is, and by us.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Twins who are Together! in one heart!