Saturday, May 7, 2022

The Breakthrough of A Setback

 


Yesterday I had it good. Seriously. I had one of the worst setbacks I think I've ever had in a long time. 

What was it about? You name it. Mostly about the constraints of the life contract and how much I both acknowledged being unable to work around it, as well as its ultimate control over my life. I told Ross and Divine Father I might as well be a rock in a stream somewhere, I'd be a lot happier. And that I wanted to die. I literally wanted OUT of this incarnation, I could see the writing on the wall, and I was absolutely sick and tired of the constraints...

I said more, but to spare you the details, let us talk about one of the first breakthroughs of a setback like this:  the communication. You yourself know what you want and how you feel. And you stand up for yourself to Creator and your Guides, and you make sure they know. This in itself is a form of self-love.

Second, you experience what some would call, 'Radical Acceptance'. In other words, my throwing a tantrum wasn't going to make a bit of a difference in the overall result. Maybe it helped me to blow off a little steam. But I will be the first to tell you that this life I am living, in my opinion, is a complete and total failure. Why? Because my criteria for happiness depends on the ability to use and exercise the strengths of my soul. And in THIS incarnation, I am using just about everything else despite that. And to you they may appear like strengths and successes, you don't know what I wrote into my life contract, you don't know what makes me tick, what makes my soul happy, and what's in my heart especially when I am back home. To someone else's criteria wow she is amazing and doing so much! But to my own? I'm waiting for time to pass, hopefully quickly, and to move on to the next incarnation. 

At least, last night, that's how everything was.

I slept.

I fell asleep yelling at Creator. And at Ross. His distance has me just at the edge, I can't take it any more, this multi-dimensional connection. It's too hard, it's too difficult, I'm so exhausted from having to work my muscles of Faith. 

But this morning?

My guides must have had a good talking to me last night. 

ANd I understood that being upset about what I don't have creates a terrible energy around me, one of sorrow and desperation. That's not going to attract anything I want in my life.

THAT there is a solution!

And so will having love and appreciation for all that is good, even furthermore imagining that I have what I want and giving thanks for it in advance. 

That's how to work with the Universe.

Again, feel your feelings. Look for the lesson. Be authentic, be true and if it has to get ugly with your teams, well, own it. But don't wallow in it. Find your way through, and carry on.

Thankfully the energies in the Schumann resonance are astounding today...http://sosrff.tsu.ru/new/shm.jpg?fbclid=IwAR13_jNItf6LSoK7YaAO5iIt1l-GY2CnABsgx61RQ67DAFtoryLjMELIapg


Time for exercise class. This too really helps, it's a blessing.



clap! clap!

Ross is nodding and saying it's time for me to go.


Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins