Sunday, May 1, 2022

Convergence

 



Life is pretty good right now. 

I'm reaching a point where in general life is going well. Is it a combination of manifesting things and experiencing them? I don't know.

Life has sort of changed, upgraded, to living life in bigger chunks of experiences. Examples are going out after work such as to baseball games or Anthony's swim meets. At work I've been working/assigned to working with people who had once said they wouldn't work with me. And it's not bad. It really isn't. A little bit of humble pie and a lot of chutzpah, really. We are short-staffed so they understand it's not exactly my favorite either. 

With Ross, we are now closer than ever.

It's different.

Our relationship now is lately more of guide/student, as we heal more of our damaged relationship from the past. I bought him a candle, and the one I lit for him was 'laughter', because more than anything I wanted him to be able to enjoy that to make up for all the pain and distress from the last time. However, the saying that came with the candle was for 'harmony', which also is a good thing.  Ross is an excellent coach.

For example, he wants me to dream and to dream big. About the very best things that could possibly happen. In this situation and that one...all kinds. He won't allow me to worry. Hew says to keep thinking of the best. 

That galactic sort of joy is starting to descend. Along with it is the patience and honoring the free will of people around me. Before I would have gotten deeply involved in conversations. But now, I just give a hint, and move on. There's no point in trying to persuade anyone of anything, even something that clearly is good for them. Everyone develops at their own pace, at their own time. I just don't want it to detract from my own joy. I like to experience this joy. After having experienced it, I don't understand how anyone else wouldn't? A lot of it has to do with completely letting go of attachments to outcomes. And a lot of it has to do with relying upon yourself and loving yourself. The last part is being able to put everything, even your dearest pie-in-the-sky wishes, into the hands of your guides and entrusting them with it--then Letting Go.

There's so much to say, but I don't have words to say it. Today and last night I've had tingling all through my body as these new energies come in. I haven't had tingling like that since 2012. I'm grateful for it. 

When I start to think fearful thoughts, I nip it in the bud. For example, I was getting frightened of the Anti-you know who and that whole agenda. I told Ross. He said to counter that with thinking about the best that could possibly happen. 

The only thing we truly have control over is our reactions to our perceptions, as well as how much weight we give to our perceptions. 

Everything else is not guaranteed. 

It's out of our control.

And there you have it. 


Ross is smiling and happy. He wants me to tell you about the birthday party I went to today. Although it seemed not likely, everything managed to work out and I got coverage so I could go to a birthday party for my niece. I was glad to be there. Anthony had gone separately, and brought the gift. I enjoyed being with the little ones, and especially holding my new cousin who's seven months, and helping with my nephew who is walking now. I kept an eye on him. It was a good day. Family is so important to me, and that's the lesson I had from being on call for Easter--I was miserable because I missed everyone so much. 

Ross says, 'we do the best we can' and he's smiling. 



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple