Wednesday, May 11, 2022

On Obedience and Majestic Progression of Our Faith

 


Obedience is a term that isn't very popular. So much so that when Ross let me know yesterday what he wanted me to write about, I teased him back and said--because I am known to be a 'little shit' back home in Heaven, I kind of give people a hard time just because I can--I said I was going to put that word right in the title so no one would bother to read it!

I actually had decided to change the title to 'Don't Get The Mail!' but as I approached the keyboard, Ross insisted and this is word for word exactly what he said.

The example truly is 'Don't Get The Mail'.

Yesterday I was told that.

Did I listen? Yes. I heard it loud and clear, twice. But I thought to myself, 'how could it hurt?'

We were on time to head out to the ballpark. But I checked. And I remembered something I had to print and FAX. I did it. 

We immediately went to the car. It was the worst traffic on the onramp we've ever seen. We saw bumper to bumper on the freeway. And then the emergency response vehicles, the fire truck, followed by an ambulance and a tow truck.  There had been a horrible pile up on the freeway involving at least six cars...

Now, do you get it?

Do you understand what the warning was?

If we had left exactly on time, and no mailbox, we would have missed the accident and the traffic.

If I had gotten the mail, and not remembered the FAX, we would have been involved in the accident.

Fortunately, we were in the traffic instead, and able to appreciate the slower view of the plants on the side of the road.

It took us one hour to get to the stadium, and we live only twenty minutes away.


What IS obedience, exactly, in a Spiritual way?

There's different kinds of it.

My path is one of Obedience. Been that way since Day One. It's a nice path really, challenging but not too hard. Humility is an important character trait and years ago Blessed Mother instilled it into me to always be humble. She just flat out explained it. 

There are quiet signals from Spirit. The 'nudge' like with the mail.

There's the little bit louder ones, the 'you are not permitted to do this' and you feel it. For example, I've wanted a certain autographed baseball, but I was told not to buy it. It sounded like when your parents say no. But I understand sometimes this is a test, and I don't mind being tested. It wasn't easy, but I love Creator more than I love doing what I want to do on every single moment. I trust there's some other plan or some reason that makes it better if I don't buy it. And it's often a 'not now' not a 'not ever' with this kind of thing. Although if it's a 'not ever' then I follow that too.

There can be warnings that are really, really strong. Some you feel them in your gut--don't walk there, don't do this or that. Those are the ones that are potentially life-saving. You read in the news that something bad happened at that place to someone else, for example. Most people I think would be able to listen and obey, or if they didn't, 'get' the lesson that perhaps they should have followed their inner guidance.

Ross wants me to encourage you, that if you get messages like this, any of the obedience ones, from small and super easy to brush aside, to the progressively stronger ones, it is a very good sign for your soul and its development. He wants you to roll along with it, and to understand that obedience is often a gift of LOVE between us and Creator. He says even going back to the apple in the garden of Eden, where would we all be if Eve hadn't listened to the snake? We wouldn't have to Ascend everything would be as glorious as Paradise right here, right now! But not to live a life of regret for having not listened to one of the guidance messages. Even for Eve, Creator found a way to work things out, so that everyone will Ascend and return back to Paradise in another sense. There is always a way, Ross reminds us. 

Now he wants me to share about last night's ball game. The night before had been a very special night. It was in my son's opinion the very best game he's ever seen. Shohei Ohtani hit his very first grand slam in either the US or Japan. I was just happy to be with him at last night's game. What did we see? A no-hitter, very rare, almost perfectly pitched game, that's a shutout too. All zeros for the opposite team. And one pitcher pitches the whole game. The Mets did a combined bullpen no-hitter earlier this season but this is the first one. The last no-hitter for the team was like in 2013.  But that wasn't all. We saw the opposite team use a position player to pitch at the end of the game. That's kind of a treat to see like an outfielder on the mound. It's fun. It was like batting practice. And Rendon, a right-handed batter, went up to the plate left-handed, and hit a home run! Anthony asked if he'd died and gone to Heaven?

Good things are definitely on the way. 

Keep track of your energy, keep your thoughts in alignment with the person you are growing to be (up and up and closer to the energy of Home), and do your best to follow the Divine Guidance, even if it sounds a little odd or imposing. It's always from a place of Love. 

You are free to ask for clarification. It will be sent. I posted something about free sandwiches from a local fast food place, a popular one, that's Christian, on my FB. A friend who is lesbian, from high school, posted something below, a comment as to, you don't know that this place is the most despicable against decent people? 

I didn't know what to say. It's a sandwich. I know it's chicken and not ground up human remains tainted like some other sausages and ground beef (I know because I study Luciferians and in their belief system they want parents to eat their children and not know it, that like, wins them points).  In my book that one wins against any other transgression in the 'politically correct' department. 

Instead I chose the road to apologize, thank her for informing me, and say I didn't know. Simply. With humility. And meaning that I didn't want to offend her. (I won't post more on them). 

Spirit sent me another post--actually two--one was about toxic people, and how they blame everyone else but themselves, a meme. I realized it's a whole belief system going there that may or may not be 'toxic' but there's a definite pattern and it's been set up against the Abrahamic religions by the Luciferians who guide TWDNHOBIAH for decades if not longer. And second was a Bible passage about throwing pearls before swine. Specifically, when to speak up for Creator, and when to just be quiet and not say anything. I didn't have the holy spirit pushing me to speak, I thought it best to be kind and understanding. After all, her soul is on the line. She otherwise has been an excellent friend and is very engaged with our spiritual outreach. Do I know where her soul is going or the shape of it? No. Not in any way at all. But I do know she is technically a student of Ross and me. And we always, always, love and honor our students.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple <3


P.S. I had thirty minutes to write this so time is up!