Thursday, February 3, 2022

What Do You Want?

 


The other night I had a dream. In that dream I was doing anesthesia for a trauma patient. I have not done a trauma case since 2009. I woke up and it seemed odd...

Another night, after the latest betrayal at my work, I went to sleep and asked Spirit, for something better.

The very next day, my moonlighting job offered me a full-time position. It's an honor. And life would improve in many ways. In others, though, such as the commute, life would be more difficult.

So I have to choose. Today or tomorrow I have to make the choice. 

What is strange is I decided after a night of not sleeping and panicking over the change, to not think about it. And when I went to work, I was with one of my most favorite surgeons. She was kind and bought Lunar New Year rolls for the whole team. She's taken care of Anthony's broken bone from basketball for free. She's a wonderful friend and an incredible surgeon. 

When I came home from work, again, I was weighing the decision...and Spirit said OPEN YOUR EYES!

It's like I have new eyes at my work. That day I had changed rooms to my favorite one, it has a window in it and I can see sunlight. I realize working at both the surgery center and the hospital is a blessing.

Yesterday, I did a case with my doctor who is Sicilian. He couldn't remember the word for shoulder and I helped him look it up. It's 'spadda'. The combination of energy with everyone in the team was beautiful.  The next case was with a surgeon I'd trained with. We knew each other well. She was super fast. She told the team she would sneak out and not let the front desk know so we could catch up on our charting. Very cool!

My sister and my dear friend I've known since college helped me to see and be objective. To make a chart with pluses and minuses. And to project myself into the future to see which choice would have the most regrets. 

I'm praying really hard. 

I hope I find my way. 

Sister of Fire did a wonderful New Moon video, and it talks about these things. The energy incoming is very strong for manifesting what we want. The sky is the limit! So we can do ANYTHING. The question is, 'who are you' and 'what do you truly want'?

We are moving ahead, with the energies. Keep holding the course. Do your best and angels can do no better. 

Namaste.



Ross

Carla is at a new space in her life. She is engaging more with it than she used to. A lot of times, as an angel incarnate, Carla would observe and take things in, rather than choose what was right for her or not right or perhaps which direction she would like for things to change. She chose medicine. For her career, and changed it, and never looked back. But for her life...the interactions with people whom she meets now, and those whom she works with, are more 'in time' and 'real' than ever before. Carla is fully PRESENT, with her heart opening and the energy exchanges we had planned in time before the meeting on a soul level, are actively flowing and going through their course.

Carla is able to transmit without really knowing, the same kinds of light codes and sequences that she is well known to transmit through her words--online, here in this blog--only now with her entire being, her essence. 

I tell you this is very much needed in this world. 

I encourage you to reflect upon what I have said. As healers, you are well trained just like Carla in the direction and flow of healing energies.  (he points here and there with all his fingers together up a little over his eye level) I want you to know that these higher frequencies, the ones which you are not taught, are easier to learn to direct. You just open your heart and allow it to reach its full potential, which is possible because of your knowledge of us and all of our teaching.  

When you are in flow, everything will seem natural and with ease. But you will notice when you are duly/truly 'activated' that you will see everything with New Eyes and all the blessings will no longer be hidden from you. 

Carla is going to work today, with a late 'ten thirty' start. She is going to make breakfast for herself and Anthony. This is a treasure for her, to be able to spend the time with him. And to write to you. And to read the latest Ben Fulford and not be in a rush to come in to work. 


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are very, very much committed to the well-being of one another as a couple of Twin Hearts