Friday, February 11, 2022

It's Okay

 



Spirit and wise counsel have been speaking to me about my decision. So are all the 'nudges' inside.

Take your time.

Honor the Divine Feminine.

Trust.

Today I will explore my one, three and five year goals to see which aligns more closely with my options. 

I no longer have to be the brave little soldier. My mom used to wake me up at the crack of dawn to take me to the babysitter. It was so cold and I never wanted to leave my warm bed. 

I've been the 'brave little soldier' for so long, honestly, inside, I feel lopsided energetically. Too much Masculine. That muscle has been overworked! Making decisions, steering the family, supporting us...

A wise friend asked me what to I want, what brings me joy, and what energizes me?

The last time I felt everything just working together in harmony, all of my skills, my whole point of being, was when I was doing a reading about two years ago. I felt my Purpose. I felt Fulfilled. It was just using all of my skills and gifts--medical and spiritual--together to ease and comfort another. 

And this video here sums it up. Without my attitude being in the right place, neither choice will make me happy. 

That is enough for today. I'm still exploring my options and looking into my values and goals to help drive the decision. 



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Homemakers (Ross' idea there...hmmmm)