Sunday, February 20, 2022

Results and Gleanings

 



I'm reporting back after my most recent lesson in decision-making. It is a fascinating tale of multidimensional growth and learning.

The night before, I had gone to sleep asking Ross if there was anything better than my work, which gives me no protection from the whims of surgeons judging my work and running to my boss to ask not to ever work with me again. This has happened because I'm a talker, or I had to go to the bathroom too much (once I had a UTI, just ONCE!), or the patient wasn't stable. Nobody has died. Nobody has had any adverse outcome. It's all part and parcel of the anesthesia process. And even my people who I don't work with any more, they have huge lists of who they won't work with, so in this I am not alone!

But the very next day, a new job prospect manifested.  Better pay, better collegiality and respect, better security. The downside was worse hours and a commute that doubled. I realized I had to make the decision quickly. And that there was no turning back.

Anthony and I were thrilled and honored at first, delighted at the prospect. But then, the next day, we were almost in tears because my current workplace of twelve years has been such a huge part of our lives. The routines, the restaurants nearby, the people, everything. 

I realized from Spirit, that I didn't have to make this decision alone. Immediately I asked for those I trust to help me gain insight. I was dearly afraid of making the wrong choice.

As the decision-making evolved, I realized, thanks to the Leo full moon, that I had the luxury to be completely selfish, and take the time I needed to make sure my choice was right for both me and my family. 

There was a deeper spiritual component to it as well. It was like this decision was being made right on the cusp of 3D and 5D. I could 'see' lots of heavenly 'light' pouring off of my co-workers, with Spirit reminding me that they were hand-picked for their roles at my work. I sensed that in walking away from my workplace, where I had been doing spiritual energy work for the whole time, that it would essentially 'abort' my spiritual mission. The people left behind would feel energetically abandoned by me. 

There was the Divine Feminine and Divine Masculine component to the decision making too. I decided I had enough of struggling to make ends meet, and going through so much struggle to be a breadwinner by competing with the men. A longer commute was a move towards the Divine Masculine imbalance. i decided to piss off the dark powers of TWDNHOBIAH and honor the Divine Feminine. 

I did use my head, and I tracked hours, calls, and even looked at the workflows in the system for actual cases done while on call at both facilities. I was surprised to find that the other facility had less hours and less intense calls than our facility! 

The other place is a teaching hospital. I knew that some routine cases can take longer. Even at my own hospital on Friday night I experienced a less-agile surgeon doing laparoscopy, taking a twenty-minute case in the hands of an agile one, to a two plus hour case! People were quitting right and left at the new hospital, I moonlight there, and I keep my eyes open. 

Long story short, I am meant to stay where I am. And the 'slings and arrows' I experience are part of the dark forces trying to oust me from my location. 

I also saw a look of complete and total darkness in Anthony's eyes when he thought I was going to take the new position. I realized I'm the only one around for him to talk to. He's still growing and he's doing well. There's no need to add changes to that. 

He didn't give much input except that with the new job there'd be less time to do things I want to do. 

All in all, it boils down to Trust in the Plan, Trust in Divine Creator, and Trust in myself for being able to handle whatever happens next. As it stands, right now, I'm a self-contained unit and can freely work anywhere in California if I need to work. 

With times of uncertainty (polite cough) it is good to stay where things are good and also be able to pick up and go, or sustain yourself where you are organically...


It took a lot out of me, this decision.  But it is highly unusual that no only me, but about three others I know, are being faced with similar job-opportunity decisions. It might be a 'thing'. So that's why I chose to share about the whole process with you. 




Ross

Everything happens at the best possible opportunity, and everything is connected. I want you to remember this!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Workers of Light