Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Dragon Unicorn, Earth Gaia and Healing


 

One of my favorite people online is a survivor of horrific abuse. They have polyfragmented dissociative identity disorder. Each new split of personality was needed to survive the dangerous and cruel upbringing community they were in. This person is now safe. And has spent a lot of time healing. Dragons are something enjoyed by this person. So are stuffies, toy animals that are comforting to squeeze.  This individual is not religious because much of the trauma was imposed by people who claimed to believe certain faiths but actually didn't. The religious trauma was used to discredit the victim.

This person's inner world was shared with us the other day. The disclosure was that inside, there are 'fantastical creatures' such as unicorns, pegasii, crossed hybrid unicorn-pegasii, fairies, and dragons. They talk. They also protect.

The world of Spirit, the inner world, is REAL.  Our daily adventures in our waking hours is the dream. I did not share that I know dragons, and I have spoken with them. I have even helped with another to rescue a trapped mother dragon and her eggs.  Magic is real. 

And this poor one who suffered, had Divine Protection arrive in the form of 'Fantastical creatures'. 

Trauma makes us go up into the higher registers of our soul. We 'jump out' of our bodies as much as possible to avoid the suffering, and hence, the connection to the Otherworldly Experiences is made.

When Gaia had inhabitants with higher vibration, these incredible beings did not need to hide. But for now, their vibration is incompatible with walking down the street or being interviewed on camera for broadcast news networks. 

Today I was fortunate to be witness to an alliance being made between Gaia and a certain white society who also has affinity to dragons. One member of the group was in direct communication with her.  They swore allegiance and promised to defend and restore her sacred beauty in every way.  For the first time, she shared the original blueprints of what Earth is supposed to be like/experienced. The representative took one look, and in an instant, was on his knees and in tears. The original beauty overwhelmed him. Everyone has abundance and joy, all beings, and there is great peace. No one in Earth or Heaven before has seen those blueprints, except perhaps Archangel Raziel. 

Some time, not much time, after, Ross appeared to me. We spoke. I started crying again, over what had happened to him. 'Is it the nightmare again?' he gently asked. I rubbed my head on his heart and chest, and nodded yes. I have accepted being haunted by it for all eternity. 

With perfect kindness, Ross both acknowledged the pain and validated it, and yet gave me hope. He said nothing will ever take away those sad memories. But we can, and he will, send forth many more pleasant ones and continue so I may move forward.

It feels good to be seen, heard, and understood, as I walk this 'earth walk' in my waking dream state. 

I miss Home. But for now, I make the best of being here. I was able to finish work early and catch the afternoon baseball game. My home team is having a losing season, and even though there was a three to zero lead they lost the game in the ninth inning. It didn't matter that they lost, or that it was too hot a day, or anything. It was beautiful to me, and I enjoyed it. 

As the healing progresses I will share more. And deepest thanks to everyone who commits to the rescue and revitalization of the planet. Blessings are sent to you with highest regard.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,


Ross and Carla

The Couple



P.S. Another online person who stands for truth, cried today. The Holy Spirit had appointed them to speak the Truth. And this person said that the only one he fears is the Lord Jesus Christ. He knows there is risk in speaking up. He accepts it. His courage and faith are not lost on me.