Friday, August 14, 2020

Moving Imperceptably Forward

 



I'm okay.

I've been struggling with my lessons.

It's always about being called to service, and not being able to rest.

Yesterday I drove to do my mom a favor, after work, she needed help trimming her toenails and asked me. 

It wasn't easy, they were thick and curled. I could barely see in the light. I did my best, and she was happy.

Remember  how I drove home and to work twice the other day? It's kind of the same thing yesterday, because my work is in the middle of our two homes. 

I've been in shock, emotionally, for three days, because of a code blue I witnessed during a c section. Everything turned out well, the mother went home with the baby yesterday, the surgeon said. The skin tone, the drama, the thinking with all of my medical knowledge that this patient was going to die, the panic on the part of my associate...it just hit me like nothing ever has emotionally in my career, and I've seen a lot. 

So yesterday when I got home, I stopped by two stores looking for a small set of drawers to put in the closet for my Marie Kondo. I didn't see anything I liked but it was at least something to move forward.

I had a nice long talk on the phone with my sister. 

Earlier I'd went for a swim.

Today I'm tired but I feel like myself.

Anthony comes home today from his father's too.

Spirit wants me to share this link with you:  another view--a long BitChute film that's well done

I watched it in two chunks. It's very good. It helps connect the dots and give some answers. Like with anything, I'm always a little skeptical of parts, but looking for the nuggets of truth and the research in this one is phenomenal.  And yes, he calls his wife Colleen, 'Colliwog' why I don't know, but that's what he's saying.

Keep up with your meditations, prayers, and study. It will sustain you. 

Be strong.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who are Illuminated Twins in Spirit