Sunday, June 30, 2024

Ride The Wave

 



The month of June is almost over!

So many timelines are moving forward...the Schumann resonance frequency, Ascension, the End Times! Truly, we are at what amounts to a virtual banquet of energies for our incarnate souls to encounter. 

Yes times are hard. Things are going to get more challenging I suppose, if you study some of the timelines above, some get harder, some get easier...what matters most of all is we are cruising down the path of our own particular timelines towards their natural conclusion. There is nothing we can do to stop any of them.

So enjoy the ride!

You may not be able to control the ocean, metaphorically, but you can learn when to hop over a wave and wait for a better one, when to paddle like mad, pop up and enjoy the ride, and when to jump off the board when things get a little too much.

We each have some element of control. Most of it is with our reactions. 

The fear reaction is a difficult one to face. As I have grown older I have gotten a few more fears of things that did not used to both me whatsoever in my youth. I examine the fears after the encounters. And some I have decided to live with. The ones I have decided to face are the ones that make my life more difficult to enjoy. So gently I am working through them. Not expecting perfection. Just doing my best to hold things together and make my best attempt on every try.

What is an example of a fear I will just let be?

My fear of heights.

One I have worked on and succeeded?

My fear of crowds.

One I am working on currently?

Being able to identify and ask for my needs and wants. That one was literally squished out of me during my childhood, and it sure makes life difficult as an adult to function without this ability. You can't create and enforce boundaries if you cannot even ask for your needs and wants.

I do what brings me joy. And I also seek to find joy in all things I do. 

Lastly, I rest.

Rest is super important and helps us to roll with life's punches.

Do I talk to Spirit? Always. Almost always. I feel the connection to Source.

Do I ask Spirit what I want? Yes. It is not easy. It is one of my exericises.

Do I still ask the Unity Prayer? Yes absolutely. Sometimes I shorten it to let your lungs be my lungs and imply the rest. 

This is a wonderful time of year. I hope very much that you enjoy it.



clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins