Monday, April 1, 2024

Reassurance from Divine Creator

 



The night before Easter I was troubled. 

I needed to bring something up with Divine Creator--Heavenly Father--for a long time. So I took the opportunity to go to His Office and share what was weighing heavily upon my heart.

I don't like that Jesus shed blood. 

I don't like how blood is Spiritual Currency.

I don't know where that came from, and why it is in the Bible in the first place. 

I am sad when creatures lose blood. 

And furthermore, there are people who worship bloodletting practices, and get addicted to the excitement or it. 

Going back, at mass the other day, they talked during the reading of the passion of Christ, how the leaders of the church back in the time of the crucifixion, went through the people and spurred them to chant for the release of the prisoner, the murderer Barrabas, instead of Jesus. 

Those bloodlines still go behind the scenes and influence the masses to this day! Nothing has changed.

So I went to Heavenly Father, and said, 'I do not understand about the blood. I do not like blood. Not in any form (except perhaps a transfusion I can give to save a dying patient in the O.R.).  There is too much going on with blood that is not good. How do I know the crucifixion was not a blood sacrifice for them? How could you want that? How can you ever turn it for good?'

And I gave up.

I was very, very anguished, and did not know what to believe.

Everything has been told to me, what to believe, and how can I tell if it is a lie or a truth?

It felt good to let that go.

And Divine Father took our his blanket, and covered me with it. I was able to let go of the fear and confusion, and drift off to sleep.


Just like the Mantle of the Divine Mother, which is incredibly healing and comforting, Divine Father has something like that too. 

Be sure to offer your deepest concerns up to Creator. And it is okay to request the blanket.



That is enough for today.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple who are Twins