Saturday, March 16, 2024

Time, Talent and Treasure

 



Yesterday was the second time I bought Girl Scout Cookies from girls and their mothers at a table right outside the entrance to a local grocery store.

I don't even like Girl Scout Cookies.

The first time I bought them I thought perhaps Anthony might like them when he is on Spring Break. But I thought against it, and brought them to work. And people there truly DO like Girl Scout cookies, and enjoyed them very much. 

Both times I bought, Spirit was nudging me very strongly to help the kids and the cause. 

It was like almost the last money in my wallet giving. 

This is the kind the Lord knows about and nobody else knows. 

But our resources are three types:  time, talent, and treasure.


Giving is important. Because of what we RECEIVE when we give, and furthermore because of the impact it creates through a ripple effect. 

When I take my car to the car wash at the local gas station, there are two workers on each end of the wash, one to guide you into it, and the other to finish drying off your car. A deluxe top-of-the-line robotic wash will run a little under ten dollars. A basic one is about six dollars. But when I tip, it is anywhere from three to five dollars to the guy who dries the car. He works hard. And it creates the ripple effect. I hope it helps cancel out those who do not tip, or give just a few coins. 

People need to support their families. Times are difficult. 

Yesterday I just listened. A surgeon friend had experienced some highly upsetting medical care outcomes to a loved one. She did what she could to help. And even got a reprimand from the hospital administration for looking into the loved one's chart to facilitate care. 'Are you on the care team?' the hospital challenged her.  She saved her loved one's life by finding a new team who would take care of them. I had plenty of time and I actively listened, making sure my responses and body language were all in 'support' mode. 

I can't tell you how important it is for others to feel seen, heard, and like they matter. People in your family. Colleagues. In my case, patients, but in others perhaps customers. 


Yesterday I heard of an eleven year old boy who gave his life to protect his mother. Her ex-boyfriend got out of jail, and was attacking her, even though she was pregnant. The boy fought him off, and took a knife to the chest, and passed. It is so terribly sad. He gave everything he had to save his mom. 


Why do I bring these examples up?

The squeeze is really upon us. 

The psychological one.  Prices are up. There is so little time to just relax and enjoy life. News is totally repetitive and sticking to an 'acceptable point of view' that is being promoted heavily in our world.  Things have gone many steps away from 'pure and natural' and the original blueprint for how this Earth works.  Our weather patterns are changing and I know geo engineering is legit as an applicable science, as much as I personally dislike it. 

In a flash yesterday, I had insight to a famous series of movies that were introduced in the late seventies. I remember being in the theater thinking, 'I am the only one here who knows that this story is real'. There was a great War taking place, 'out there', and I couldn't understand why the movie was bringing it up. But Space Life sure resonated with a lot of people, it was wildly popular. And I believe that on a deeper level some just under the surface remember too.

The one that disturbs me the most was the one where Han was featured. That place so dismal where he lived as an orphan slave, for years I have dreaded that perhaps that is the 'animal farm' that our TWDNHOBIAH team are preparing for us down the road. You know that 'hidden in plain sight' thing, where they seek 'permission' through a loophole in 'the rules'?

Last night I inverted it. And that was the revelation! That dismal, horrible place, that seemed like there was no escape, is how Heaven appears to the fallen angels. They 'escaped'. And their 'heroes' ugly as they are to us who are able to see them, are 'beautiful and handsome' to them.  So on one level, face level, in that movie, the resistance is a fight between 'good and evil'. But it is counterintuitive for TWDNHOBIAH to promote anything to do with Heaven, Creator, God, and especially that dude who died and came back.  Why make so many movies promoting good when they profess to adore evil? But if you invert it, for the deeper level (all movies have a hidden spiritual meaning, they like to just hold that over the masses)--you see the 'heroes'' are fighting the 'system' and they are cheering themselves on. Black is white and white is black. 


Even more worrisome was a short I saw of a comedian who had underwent a special surgery, and was talking about the created female sex organ he now had. He said it was what was going to keep that dead guy who rose from the dead and is due to return from ever coming back. That was a 'comedian' but there was something in him, besides 'comedian' that was talking, and that 'something' was 'gloating' over being able to thwart the plans of Divine Creator!


We are in the thick of things, friends! 

Stay true to who you are!

Realize that TWDNHOBIAH think they can 'hide' from Creator, but they cannot. Creator made us in the image of Creator. And we are empowered through kindness, love, and giving. As the squeeze proceeds, it is going to bring out the best in some people--and I am willing to bet it will be on the majority. Some, yes, will bring out the worst in them, especially those who believe in Lack. What I understand is that the team TWDNHOBIAH are shooting for the vast middle ground who aren't sure what is exactly going on, or where they are from (Divine Origins), and why they are here in the first place. There are those who choose darkness. And those valiant ones who choose good. They aren't going to be swayed no matter what events happen. But the middle? Stay strong in your commitment to goodness, and practice daily your sharing of your time, talent, and treasure as you are nudged by Spirit. Goodness is the nature of most people, and you will spark it. Be consistent in your efforts! And always give THANKS. This will empower you all the more!




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins in Spirit