Sunday, February 11, 2024

Two Snakes In One Dream

 



Is this dream symbolic?

I am not sure. I did not sleep well last night. In the wee hours I lay awake, simply resting. My mother explained to me many years ago that as she got older sometimes it was hard to sleep. So she said if she just lay still and rested, it didn't bother her and she woke up pretty much rested as if she had slept.

But two separate dreams affected me.

The first was someone gave me something I needed to use in a clear plastic box about the size just a little bigger than a video tape. The thing I needed to use was round and thin, and pink. A disc of some sort. But when I looked a second time, I could see that the box had been booby trapped. Inside was a very green, small snake, but at the tail I could clearly see it was a baby rattlesnake. And baby rattlesnakes inject lots of venom because they haven't learned how to control it when they bite. 

It seemed okay in the box and I was at a big auditorium type building. I was climbing the stairs on the left hand side, outside the building, going to make it to the entrance at the top in the back.

I noticed that the snake had created a small hole in the plastic box, and was able to soon get out.

I saw some ground cover, not quite ivy, it was a lighter green, and I let the snake go there.

A lot of people were expected to come to the auditorium. I was very worried someone might get hurt from the snake. I was looking for an authority or security person. The snake itself was very bright yellow green and had hidden itself under the plants.

Next thing I knew, there was another snake, I picked it up, right behind the head. It was much larger, probably six feet long, and strong and thick. 

When I looked closer at the snake's head it was highly unusual. I had never seen anything like it. The head separate into three lengthwise sections. And on the sides, those sections housed the fangs. These sections could swing backwards one hundred eighty degrees, and my hand holding the snake was at risk of being bitten! The sections worked independently from one another. So as I walked to the show, I had to figure out how to establish control of the snake without being bit. I believe this too was a poisonous snake just a different kind from a rattlesnake. Otherwise the snake was gentle and did not fight. 

At one point, the middle section opened, and out came a magical dragon that was not in the physical, it was ghost-like, you could see through it. But this part actually was the most dangerous of all. It had lots of teeth and fire and although it was very light pink and white with a little red, I instantly knew to stay away from it. It never left the mouth and actually after that one time it went back inside.

I found a local pet shop, and asked them to put it in a cage and safely take care of it. And as I was putting it in the cage, I offered it water, and it was very thirsty. It put its whole head inside a cup, and took long deep drinks. 



I never know if these vivid dreams are symbolic for me, or for others, or for global scale happenings. 

And because my guides are not telling me 'write this', or 'write', and sort of hanging back, I think it may actually be something important. There are some things they aren't allowed to help because of the rules. Both sides are watching for my actions, and it is entirely on me to choose what to do next. Under those circumstances both sides consider it 'fair' and 'allowed'.

It can't hurt to give the message if in fact it has meaning. Even if to one person then it will have been worth the effort.


Otherwise, have a wonderful remainder of your weekend.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Couple