Thursday, February 22, 2024

Multi-Level Healing

 



This morning before I woke up I stumbled across a powerful meditation that was very healing to me. So I am sharing with you.

I was awake and enjoying the warmth and support of my bed.  I was completely relaxed.

Growing up we had very little money. And mom, in the early years, had to work. So I was woken up and taken to a babysitter on so many dark and cold mornings just like today.

As I relaxed into the feelings of warmth, I felt and recognized how growing up like I did, under those circumstances, I did not receive enough nurturing and I worried about having a roof over my head or enough food to eat. 

You see, Dad grew up in poverty, and had a poverty mindset. Even though he was providing, it wasn't the type of provision where I could relax and fill that part of me that experienced lack. 

So,  just for this morning, I allowed myself to feel provided for, nurtured, and safe. I could feel energy flowing, into my chest, just like with Reiki energy. I understood this was healing many things at the same time:  past lives, current life, and ancestors' belief systems. 

I found it very enjoyable and new. 


In summary, you relax deeply, and as you enjoy the relaxation, look for what little hidden wounds rise to the surface of your consciousness. And allow healing frequencies to permeate and support you. It doesn't take long, perhaps about twenty minutes.  If you feel like repeating it another time, then go for it!



Clap! Clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Very Old Souls who are guiding you