Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Unknowing

 



It's been a while since I wrote. Last month I had a knee injury that was severe. I couldn't walk. I had to take a Pilates bar to drag myself to the car. I went to the emergency room, and I said I'd fall if I tried to walk. They came with a wheelchair, a nurse parked my car, and I left with a knee immobilizer and crutches.

It's been repaired. Now I have six more weeks of a brace, even while sleeping. I can't go upstairs. I have crutches. 

My life has gone to an absolute standstill.

I'm thankful for the time off from work so I could get it repaired.

Is it painful?

Yes. But I don't like to complain.



For the first time in my life, I'm not sure exactly what my lesson is. I can't make the connections. I accept and allow. I pray. I meditate. I also sleep a lot, even while doing other activities like reading or watching TV.

I have no motivation.


I've kept an eye to the 2030 agenda, and how everything seems to be marching right on schedule. In my area, not one but two shopping centers are being bulldozed under to make room for more high density housing. Stores, like cash, are being made to be obsolete. The lax laws here in California that let thieves just plunder what they like without repercussions  is traumatic enough. Anything of value is locked up in the stores, it looks like a war zone. You have to watch for your purse and wallet in the store. Pickpockets. Stores don't want to do business and close. But online shopping has its risks too, of identity theft and porch pirates...

Elon Musk said a tweet the other day that filled me with dread:  'these are the good old days'

He knows.


I remember when I first saw the Han Solo movie, I knew that was a premonition of what is in store for us. Orphans. Slaves. Ugly, dark environment of cruelty. 


Yet, I spend a lot of time watching NDE videos. I know too the tighter the 'squeeze'--electricity and gas and fuel are so expensive, as also is food...the more people will wake up and turn to their Creator for help!

This is all a game or story. Nobody gets out alive.


I spend a lot of time asking Ross why I am here? And what am I supposed to witness in my lifetime? 

How can I prepare?

I've tried gardening. It's not easy. Plants need fertilizer too.

I can cook but I need supplies.

For money? I don't know. Gold can be stolen. Crypto is cryptic lol. And currencies are, well, losing value. I realize prayer is a lot more important than preparation, but both are essential. Without God's blessings we are toast. 

In the meantime, I do my best to live in today and not worry excessively. There's joy to be had, connections to be made to uplift others, and way more good going on in the world. Things in general are out of my control. But that's okay. The NDE's are probably the best source of Truth next to the big holy book.

Do your best. And angels can do no better.

Yesterday my goal for the day was to change into clean pajamas all by myself. I did it. It wasn't easy. 

Today Ross said, 'write' so I write.

Try not to be too hard on yourself. Know everything is going according to plan. If God can send manna from heaven you will be taken care of--keep your connection to Creator strong as you can. 

If you are being given a 'time out'--like I am currently--rest and strengthen and heal. The only way out is through. 



Ross

Carla and I have been doing a lot of talking. About things that pertain to us.

All the while, Carla is striving for healing. 

She doesn't know that the instant she arrives in Heaven, everything IS suddenly healed!

It helps her to pass the time, and perhaps, by her Healing she wants to save time later for things she enjoys.

Do your best and angels can do no better.

Do not be harsh on yourself.

Let the past go.

Heal.

Draw up the courage to dream your most fantastic dreams and miracles! No one is stopping you.





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos

Namaste

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The two elite