Thursday, September 1, 2022

All We Know

 



There's not much time to write. 

Lots of information has been percolating, and now after a week it's time to distill it.

Earth was created in joy. Sheer joy of Divine Creator.

In a setting of unparalleled beauty, and breathtaking delight, every living being has been sent just like 'Eva' in the movie 'Wall E' for a Divine and Unique Purpose.

As humans, we have exquisitely sensitive emotional bodies, delicate psychology, and intelligence. We are like video recorders that take in 'sensations' and 'perceptions' for Creator. Under the illusion of separation both from Home and from each other, we have been sent into this 'lassaiz faire' (let everything go as it will) Creation of Earth (a dream, really) to both learn about ourselves and about each other. 

What can happen under an 'experiment' like this?

Just about anything.

As 'participants' we pick our 'curriculum' before birth, and go through our life experience and discover more about who we are--deep at the core--and what is truly important to us. 

On some level, we know this, but we don't dwell on it. I saw recently there was such a bright and intense meteor shower in November in the South back in the 1800's that the slave owners sought to make reparations to their slaves for enslaving them! Wow! They thought it was the End of the World!

Here we are now, at the true End of the World/Biblical Times...lol...and people are doing crap like twerking and just about every drug imaginable and practically worshipping the devil worldwide. OMG, right?

But I realized in a huge moment of compassion, that even the dark ones have dreams too. Perhaps to own a baseball team and build a stadium. Perhaps to help in some way. Although most likely it's for spiritual and otherworldly 'power' to 'become a God' and 'do what thou wilt'....

Remember that those who are engaging in this extreme 'art' are also video/feeling recorders taking in data for Creator on 'what can happen' in this unique and never-before-tried setting. 






This is a very slippery slope this message. It sounds 'good'. And John Lennon truly believes it. 

But it's not 'God'. 

It's the philosophy of the AC.

You are going to see it like spam, in so many different recipes. 

Everywhere.

Don't follow Divine Rules from your loving Creator. Do what you want to do. 

Pan theism is another one of their adages.

If you read between the lines, John Lennon is telling us that you can become a God.

The ancient Egyptian magicians, who make the world run hidden in plain sight, truly believe this 'philosophy'  that they can do whatever they want and that THEY are Gods to be worshipped by all of us 'little people'. 

Jessie Czebotar, on the other hand, who escaped the 'System', says that the Bible is the most powerful tool we have access to, a mighty weapon against evil. 

__________________________________________________________


Here's an example.

God wanted me to wear THE Disney PRIDE 'cake' decoration on my lanyard.  I bought the fancy straw and 'cake' with the rainbow on it.

I've been wearing it to work. 

Symbolism tells you a LOT.

Our lesbian RN in PACU instantly saw it, and reacted to it. 

I felt all kinds of sexual energy directed at me, because, like Anthony said, 'people will think you are saying you are gay if you wear that mom.'

I understood God to want me to wear it in support of gay people. 

I never said anything.

Lots of people said it was cute and they liked it. 

The RN realized I wasn't gay, because I kept acting normal, and the energy changed back to the usual working pattern. 

But I have been fascinated by this 'talisman' to help me see the 'programming' that has been done on the people around me. It shows me 'data' I would otherwise never see.

Finally, yesterday, after a week, the same RN cornered me and asked me, 'WHAT IS THIS you are wearing?' 

Curiosity got the best of her.

I said, 'isn't it cute?'

She was looking at it and touching it with wonder.

I said it smells good too--it does, like cake--she smelled it.

She asked, astonished, 'is it LEGAL for you to wear this HERE in the Hospital?'

I'm like, 'WHAT? Legal?'

I hugger her and said I wear it for support. I said, 'I LOVE MY GAY BROTHERS AND SISTERS!'

__________________________________________


For the people who are isolated inside their bodies, under the illusion of separation from God and from Each Other, who are exposed daily to weaponized psychological 'information' on so many platforms, directed by the Prince of This World....for these souls who clearly remember 'home' in their heart but suffer from 'soul amnesia'....the world is a pretty terrifying place.

You live, you die, you can be tortured and killed. You can starve. All of these things. 

That's why we who are awake, and 'in on the game' can offer loving support to our brothers and sisters, all of them, the gay ones, the dark ones (be careful! not to get caught up in their insanity), the everyday Joe ones like us.

We ARE making a difference! Schumann

If I can send unconditional love to screaming obnoxious Yankee fans at Angel stadium, you can love everyone and everything too. 

With no strings attached.

We are the 'helpers' in this 'experiment' now.

Remember this.

And the wonderful example Ross gave us on loving everyone.




clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple who has Carla a little late for work....lol