Thursday, October 10, 2024

Listen and Trust

 



Your inner guidance system is key. 

Sometimes, especially lately, there are a lot of thoughts and events going on which have a strong ability to distract us. It used to be easier years ago to hear Spirit. It felt 'close' and now the information given from the Other Side seems 'quieter'. 

Discernment is still very important. But in times where the guidance is advising to do something that won't hurt anyone or yourself, if it feels 'right', follow the guidance.

Years and years ago, I was guided to bring an angel food cake to my ballet class. I thought it was very weird. So I didn't. It turns out it was my ballet teacher's birthday. That day.

On Monday, I was guided to ask my surgeon if she had taken her son to the Pumpkin Patch? I waited until after the case. And I asked. She just had, the day before, and her son who is very young had loved it. This time instead of the train he drove the 'tractor' and loved smashing into the hay. 

Yesterday I was guided to walk to lunch. I had another one of those long, unpaid gaps in my assignment. This restaurant ironically was one that Anthony's father had taken me to after we had gone to a Scottish Festival in a nearby town. It was Japanese. So I had noodles for lunch. It helped.

This is a Spiritual battle -- all over the world -- in these times. Technically it has been a war our whole lives but it was not quite as obvious. And as a battle there are going to be some really challenging experiences that come into our paths, perhaps from work, perhaps from family, perhaps from things completely outside our control. Dig in. Use your weapons. You definitely have them! Prayer. Healing. Kindness. Validation. Giving. Using blessed objects. Applying the Blood of Jesus. Sending Reiki. And getting support from others. 

We are in this together. Both on Earth, and with Heaven. Remember your Home. Remember you have the full support of Home. Always.

Ross

Carla had a shock the other day. It was a big one. She reached out to me at once, and also to those she trusts, for truly, she had been overwhelmed. 

She couldn't sleep.

That is why I sent her to the noodles at the little Mom and Pop. 

I also sent her to look at Jewelry at the discount stores, to help pass the time. 

She got a lot of steps which also was good for her.

Today, after raising all the flags and ringing the bells, metaphysically, the ball is in my court. Carla is watching to look for signs and developments. Carla knows and trusts that the invisible may even be a little MORE important than the physical in dealing with something like this. 

Much as Carla would like this resolved forever, Carla knows to wait.

And Carla knows what steps to take to prevent risk to her future. She knows what boundaries to hold and to hold tight. Because sometimes through mistakes one gains wisdom to help clear and protect their whole life.


clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and Carla

The Twins