Saturday, September 16, 2023

Second Guess

 



Regret.

That's something I have been experiencing. 

And I'm not a kind of person to go back on my decisions and wish that I could have changed them.

Presidents are selected, not elected. And the evil that goes on here -- basically everywhere -- is mind-boggling.

Yesterday, I watched a very long montage of footage from a young, newly-escaped and healed Cathy O'Brien talking about what George Bush did to her daughter and what Dick Cheney did to her. 

It was heartbreaking. 

And my regret is that I voted for the guy.  

I don't think either of the presidential options at the time would have been 'wholesome' and 'good'. Cathy describes how George Bush and Bill Clinton, who were friends, were talking about how when the public gets tired of Republicans then Bill would carry out the rest of the NWO agenda as a Democrat. 

Hearing Kathy describe how Kelly, when the president was through with her, a six-year old girl, she couldn't breathe, she had deep lower back pains and abdominal pains, she had fever, and she couldn't walk or move or talk. 

I feel awful.

I feel horrible for being alive on a planet where there is so much evil, everywhere, hidden, some not so hidden, some that easily comes into our homes now in video format...you try so very hard to make choices that are for the highest good of all...and you can't help but fail. 

Where is the link the the video (source? hahahahahaha I hate those reactions, might as well tattoo MSM on their forehead)...it was from a reply to a post on Twitter. 

I don't need to post the 'source'.

Because this blog isn't about what Cathy said.

This blog is about how we feel deep inside when Spirit guides us to discover Truth. I've read Cathy's books (For National Security and TranceFormation ). I've watched hours of her interviews. I follow her on Twitter. I know her story. 

But it wasn't until yesterday, that I felt it in a way that I realized in my own tiny way, I was responsible for their suffering. 

I voted for the guy.

And I feel awful.

Yes, it was a long time ago, yes, I was asleep at the time, yes, I was just a kid, really, and yes, absolutely, the way presidents are 'selected' there's always a candidate that you really wouldn't vote for running against them, it's designed and there's a special name for that candidate in the opposition role. 

I guess you could say I feel bad for Cathy, and bad on top of that for letting myself get hoodwinked. Even though I have studied way more than the average person on all the hidden occult government type stuff. 

This is where we get to explore forgiveness.

God knows all this stuff and God forgives us. As long as we don't make the same mistakes again. And like a good parent, if we mean well and fall down while we are trying, He helps us get back up. 

Cathy doesn't blame us. She knows who the source of the Evil that affected her life is. And she just wants people to KNOW the TRUTH. She wants justice. Cathy is grateful she got her mind back and is able to live by her soul instead of MK Ultra handler instructions. 

But in the quiet, during the soul-searching, we need to forgive ourselves. That one is hard. It takes time. And gentleness. It helps to pray and ask God for forgiveness, and to ask God to bless those who have suffered because of our unknowing. 

Earth is a school. We are here to learn. And some lessons, are painful. Then we get a chance to thank our teachers, such as Kelly and Cathy. Incredible souls. Who have suffered so much.


We have a wonderful example of one who loved us so much he gave his life, and suffered, for us. 

Make things right with Him. 

And with his Father. 

And with your Soul. 


Ross wants me to share a story. Let me look it up. Ralph Lazo story of Japanese Internment as Non Japanese for Solidarity with Friends

Ross wants us to have hope, and to look for the bright stars like Ralph we will see shining along the way.




clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos,

Namaste,

Peace,

Ross and  Carla

The Cousins who Kiss