Thursday, February 10, 2011

Taking It to Another Level: Energetics of Healing in Allopathic/Standard of Care Medicine


Today I was on L&D, the part of the hospital that helps women have babies. One of the R.N.'s was talking about a husband of her patient, "He bugs me. You know what he said? The room is TOO COLD. I said it was warm. I asked his wife, the patient, and she said, it was too HOT. So I said, you are cold, and you want the room to be made warmer, even though it would make your wife more uncomfortable? No. You need a blanket. I will get you one." And she bragged, "And I never DID (get the blanket)".

How many times do you get a 'vibe' from your patient or their loved one? What do you do about it? Do you ever stop to think about what is going on?

Everyone has an energy field, their aura. Some are healthy, some are not. When someone gives you the creeps, chances are that their energetic interaction with you is unfavorable. It is every bit as real as a conversation, or a photograph, or a data point in a laboratory. By the same token, some may 'click' because the energetic interaction is more compatible and positive. Everyone has their energy field around them.

Medicine is fascinating because of the sheer numbers of energy fields and diseases and people that I get to experience. The unseen component makes it more...interesting.

For example, on L&D we have a thief. Stole a pair of Tiffany & Co. sunglasses. An iPhone. and recently, the gift cards for a coworker's baby shower. No one is sure, but they changed the combination lock on a door because of it. My intuition has some insights. I looked at someone, and I knew. I looked straight at them, and I 'felt' it. I also, 'felt' that this person knew I knew. It was all on a deep, primitive, subconscious level.  In this situation, I am not sure what to do. I have worked with a Detective to help in 'unsolvable cases' because, as they put it, 'I want to use everything I have to help.' But there is no detective here! LOL! I will watch and see. No one would believe me if I explained what I knew and how I knew it. Most of the time, they get caught anyway. But in the meantime, I will keep everything of value ON ME!!!

The point of this post, is that those 'little feelings' you pick up on are actually vitally important data. When you work with it, you actually are enhancing patient care. Reiki helps you keep your personal energy from getting drained in the healing process, and also helps stabilize you from other's surges of energy/drama/emotions. You anchor. You pick your 'vibration' as one of Reiki. And it is CONTAGEOUS!

I enjoy being an intuitive healer. Even if I have to miss class with my Reiki teacher tonight because I am stuck at work.

Namaste.
ReikiDoc