- Archangel Healing Keys
- Recommended By Reiki Doc
- Gaia News Briefs
- Free eBook: Messages From My Patients
- THE DIVINE HEALING CODES
- Reiki And Medicine
- Prayers Of The Heart
- Mother Mary Messages
- Divine Mother Blessings Healing Jewelry
- Spiritual Toolbox
- Orcapod Reiki
- Known Incarnations of Archangels and Angels
- The Ten Healing Steps--A Ten Day Guided Meditation...
- The Garden Of Healing
- Poverty of Spirit
- Ascension Advocacy
- Totally Transparent 2018
- Queue 2018
- Le Menu a la Maison
- Healing Codes for the New Era--Part One
- Healing Codes for The New Era -- Part Two
Monday, December 27, 2010
My first blog
I am writing this for those who are in the healing arts.
Today, I was struck with a profound thought: all my work to become a better healer is having effect on my work in the hospital. I use Reiki while I am delivering health care to my patients. They are not aware of it, nor are my coworkers. However, I find I have better results with my patients when I do. Procedures are quicker, more accurate. And my patients have less side effects from my interventions. I do anesthesia.
If you are interested in sharing your experiences I would enjoy blogging about it with you.
Love and Light.