Tonight I was watering the yard. I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. Almost transparent, not like this photograph above, was a column of flying gnats. There were so many! I squirted the hose at them to make them disperse. It didn't work. I tried again and again to ground those nasty insects. I had to give up. They moved a little higher but that was it. I am sure I killed some of them, but the sheer numbers of them and their instinct is what made me abandon efforts and walk away.
It reminds me of TWDNHOBIAH. They are almost invisible, they are doing something together under the radar, and nearly impossible to make go away.
Recently it was Alexandra Meador's birthday. I remember her husband Steven was in early October. Last I was in contact with them, things were not good. It was a difficult union and looked ready to dissolve. But I noticed I had not heard anything from Alexandra in a long time. GalacticConnection hasn't had anything in a long time. The website was gone. There was a YouTube of Alexandra in 2018 talking about how soon we would have everything reach Ascension.
Steven hadn't posted anything either.
I looked at the people who have passed--Sheldan Nidle (I recall), John Smallman, Dolores Cannon...Then there are people who have disappeared, or stopped posting because of the heat--The Black Child, Gaia Portal, Ron Head (he has slowed down)...times are different now, especially after 2020. I felt sad about this. Thankfully Creator Messages is every day. I have slowed down too.
What we are dealing with is a group, TWDNHOBIAH, who believe that abuse and MK Ultra type programming 'strengthen the individual'. They have a different playbook. They have mastered betrayal, torment, torture (physical, mental, psychological, spiritual, sexual). The repercussions are far-reaching.
Let us talk about a survivor of trafficking, Melissa Ryce, in Australia. The types of abuse she describes are horrifying. One of the worst to me was how she was kept in a holding building with other children, naked, no food, and they had to sleep on the floor. She knew and counseled a younger child (Melissa was five or six herself) to keep clean by braiding the hair and using the spit to clean the skin, and to smile. Because the people buying them would choose them. By being 'useful' she and the other girl were able to live. But the cross, unhappy, dirty children who were not chosen probably did not make it.
While Melissa shares, her word goes out to others, mostly people who want to offer support like me, but also, to other survivors. They realize the injustice is worth talking about. Perhaps in the comment section. Perhaps to those close to them. Perhaps to create their own social media.
Awareness grows.
Then we add to it movements like Tell Somebody. There people who were not raised in the system share their stories of being violated and abused. Many have written a book and promote it. But others are just trying their best to deal with a difficult situation they survived. The saddest one was a sister who didn't realize, nor did the mother, that the estranged father had been sexually abusing the boy in the darkest way on the weekend visits. The boy grew and committed suicide. It wasn't until going through his personal effects and journals, after a cousin who was also abused by the same abuser, tipped them off. The guilt they feel is endless.
This is a ripple effect.
As more people share, others who have been keeping secrets feel supported and safe enough to share. There is nothing to hide. My point is that those with 'weaponized trauma'--TWDNHOBIAH--are outnumbered by the 'everyday trauma'--domestic violence, child abuse, addiction, and I am sure there is more to mention but I can't think of it now. We also have trauma on a bigger scale, societal fear that is definitely non-accidental!
Everyone is traumatized in one way or another. Some a little more, others a little less, a few really really a lot. The gnats are not going to go away. The victims need to feel safe first. They need to feel listened to, cared about, and believed. Then they need time, plenty of time.
In my immediate life before this, I lived in a room with no windows. I never left it. I was a kitten--so mind controlled that when I looked in the mirror I saw a white kitten face, not a human. I was taught gently and steadily to perform what child prostitutes do. I ate from a bowl on the floor that had red jello like substance in it. I had a bowl of water too. I went to the bathroom in a litter box. I slept on the floor on a little mat with no pillow or blankets. When I did well I was given toys, like a doll to play with. But also, there were many sex toys available to me and I used them. I suspect the room had a live stream in it for people who paid money. I could tell you more but I would rather not. It ended when a client who was in love with me choked me to death before I could finish puberty. As I floated up out of my body I looked down and thought 'what a pointless life that was!'
It wasn't. It was one of the most valuable ones because I experienced TWDNHOBIAH from the inside. From there, you don't know any better. They tell you what to do. And you are rewarded for doing it. If you mess up, they let you know and expect it not to happen again. You don't feel. You don't have feelings good or bad, because they were not developed, your emotions. You look at everything like a problem to solve, a situation to where you think how to best apply your skills. There is no guilt, there is no shame, and there is no pain because you are used to it.
It took me a long time to heal from that. It affects you in a subsequent life. I am thankful to be healed.
For another example, have my mother. She was born in war in Italy. They were starving. My grandmother went hungry so my mom and uncle could have food. Some food was odd, like sheep eyeballs and rats. Mom didn't know better, but she learned to like them. She would drink blood from animals that were butchered. As she came to America she realize she couldn't eat those things any more. Her earliest experiences were having to run to the nearby caves to escape the bombs, having her head shaved because of lice (they poured gasoline on her head), and crazy games like setting a rat's tail on fire to see it run real fast.
I used to think that the influence was in the stories she told me about herself when I was little. But also, I was there, as an egg that was not yet formed completely. It affected her DNA and then in turn affected mine--the stress of war. A similar concept would be the grandparents who lived through the Great Depression and saved every penny and lived frugally. One way or another it affects the following generations.
Ross
I will step in for a while. Carla is hungry and has waited for her dinner in order to write to you because it is important.
I will simplify as Carla asks of me.
Remember our forefathers who did everything they could to live a good life, and to help you.
I want you to go back through your ancestors, and settle on one who was Holy. Really truly a good soul who lived a good life no matter what the constraints.
I invite you to look back on all that has darkened the DNA/lineage energetically along the descendants going all the way to you and your children.
Open your heart.
Ask for the blessing and the Divine Intervention of your Holiest of Ancestors. You can go back to Abel if you feel that your lineage was compromised back in the early times.
I want you to forgive yourself and those who hurt you. It has been one huge mess, with layers of trauma upon generations. One big ugly mess.
And none of it is real! That is what I have been telling you for ages! For you are in a dimension where things like this can happen, but nowhere else in the universe is it possible! Earth life is the aberration, the nightmare or the dream depending on how you wish to call it.
Then let it go. Whether you think it was real or not, I invite you to separate yourself from it (do not keep mulling it over and over in your head like that's what he said and that's what I should have said, etc. etc.).
Allow the rest of your life experience to cleanse you and uplift you.
You are doing amazing, incredible things. I am so very proud of you for how far you have come. Not just for you, but for your entire string of ancestors.
clap! clap!
Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,
Ross and Carla
The Twins and one of whom is hungry at the moment!