Thursday, November 23, 2017

Fearfully and Wonderfully Made





It's done.

All of it.

All of the work behind the scenes for Ascension.

For those of you who are proud 'eco warriors'--here are you badges and you are excused from the rest of this talk.




For those of you who are not fueled by the 'narrative' of mainstream corporate media, for those who are meek, you are invited to listen to my heart.

Thank you for answering my call.

For the last three or four days, after reading the last of the Kerth Barker books, which I found highly informative and I recommend to anyone who is interested in the battles which have been faced by those of us who have been sent to do so, on your behalf...people who have been working together with a spirit and as a team of healers....whose truth, just like Kerth's will come out in the open for all who are still here incarnate to see...(those who are disincarnate already know it, the  truth)...

For the last three or four days there has been massive direction of angelic forces to liberate:

  • victims of SRA and prostitution, especially child prostitution
  • the enforcers of Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart's leadership command (MANY here took the healing option, and their freedom, and very few chose to merge)
  • the 'trainers' and ones who perpetuate the MK Ultra/Monarch and other techniques including the 'unseen hand' behind the mass media. (everything tracing back to the occult or Operation Paperclip)

From insider information, the changes are 'closer than you know'....and this is from the top.




I was sent by Ross and my team a ring. It is a perfect fit on my left hand. It has five diamonds, in graduated size--small but perfect in an old 'mining cut'.  The ring is pre-owned. It's inscribed with a date, July 7, 1920. 

It is very antique.

The date is special for me in two ways. The one I will share--if you don't know me and why the other one is special--is that the New World Order was scheduled for 2020. And it failed! By three years! Thanks to the work of all of our teams, which I thank with sincerest gratitude from my heart.

In wearing this ring, I am accepting my deepest commitment in return to my Star Family, which contains my closest guides and loves, Ross, Michael, Raziel, Merlin, and Raphael. I wouldn't BE or exist without their love, protection, guidance and teaching to me on an ongoing, daily basis. 

I also wouldn't be who I am without the love of Divine Mother and Divine Father, and also, our cousins, brothers, and sisters back Home.  Including, surprisingly, Mother Mary and Joseph. Mary guided me exclusively (to my knowledge, although I'm sure she worked with a team)--through medical school and residency.

The future, I am in for surprises, there's no way I can understand what is next for my soul. 

In wearing this ring, I accept it. No questions asked. Whatever it is meant to be.




Some of you may not like the messages from Spirit about the new Higher Realms which are taking over Gaia as we know it. 

Whether you like them or not, you are HERE in the Higher Realms, you have 'made it', and the only thing holding you back from enjoying them is you and your sense of what the Higher Realms are 'supposed to be like'....in a word, they are your 'expectations'.

Creator of All That Is, delights in your Free Will, and would never confront you or demand for you to change your 'expectations' until you 'it is time' and in your heart you feel 'ready' to do so.

That being said, as we go forward, there is only one Truth, there is nothing to 'change it', and this is why it is the preference of the planet you are currently living upon to work directly with the meek.

For this Truth is both Fearfully and Wonderfully made--because Divine Perfection--to us who are humans incarnate--is almost more than the mind can process!!! 

So I will disclose it to you in little 'jumps'...at least for now...in order to prepare you.

And if, perhaps, my persuasiveness is successful, your 'expectations' will 'expand' to 'accommodate this Higher Truth'. At least a little.




Yes, there will be beauty, innocence, freedom, joy, love, nurturing, warmth, compassion, and compassion. And a little magic, too, the kind which never in a million years includes the letter 'k' at the end of the word.



We don't eat animals in this Realm. 

Ross has said it.

It is so.

Are there advanced technologies to supply 'replacements' to animal products? Ross nods yes, and doesn't want to get your panties in a wad over this day where thousands eat turkey in the States.  He mouths to me, 'don't worry about it' and 'you will enjoy what you eat although there will be no cruelty in it' and 'it is delicious--even more than pumpkin pie'.




In the Higher Realms, this animal, a Hyacinth Macaw, will have as much rights as you, as a human.

All animals who are incarnate will.

The days of 'being ruler of all the earth' are gone forever for the humans.  This is a form of reinforcement of the programming for the enslavement of the people which has been fed to us by Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart.

It is artificial.

What is Truth and what is REAL...and those of you who have family members who are pets will surmise...is that the Native American respect for animals as our 'brothers and sisters' is the Universal Law. 

It just IS.



Even some who in the past might have been able to cause pain will have EQUAL RIGHTS as you.

Even this worker bee. And her queen. 

This is the only place on earth where the 'hive mentality' will be acceptable and permitted--places where Creator of All That Is planned it to be...ants...bees...things like that. 





The plant kingdom will also enjoy equal rights to humans.

This was devised in Creation of the original blueprints for Earth.

Wise collectors of honey, plants for medicine, and plants for food, would ask for permission before gathering these needed staples to survive, always taking care to honor the balance of Nature and to give thanks to those beings who give us medicine and food.

Again, Ross says this part is coming--it's not here for us yet--our future food and medicine--but the spirit of 'balance, oneness--they are your brothers and sisters, and gratitude' are a good thing to 'cultivate' in your Consciousness now.




The Earth is saved!

A lot of it was from outside Spiritual Help.

And even more was by the innocent and wise creatures who have held the grid in place and sustained it for Earth.

Ross says, 'there is a part for the eco-warriors, a huge part, in the mental consciousness and spreading of good habits/planetary hygiene such as Reduce, Reuse, Recycle--and it was an important part--not THE most important part or the only part, however'--and he says 'I thank you for your efforts'.






The planetary surface is seventy percent water, just like in your cells within you, as you are alive.

We all know how important water is to all living creatures on Earth. 

Just like a plant or an animal, or even a microbe!--the planet just can't live without it!

Ross says a lot of it has to do with the energy.

He reminds us of the work of Masaru Emoto, in that 'water remembers' important spiritual things.

There is a grid of energy which both supports and sustains Gaia and all life upon the surface and within the oceans and the seas and on the ice. 

The marine mammals, especially the cetaceans (dolphins and whales) are an advanced group of souls who originate from the Sirius Star system. 

They hold the grid.

They do their part, and have been doing so, without question, even though humans have been slaughtering them--since time began. 

They are 'keepers of Divine Knowledge' as the Native Americans and Indigenous Peoples like the Maori have said.

They are holy.




And they are terrific healers who both love us and trust us, as their brothers and sisters who are 'simply asleep'. and 'who don't have sonar' and their 'psychic gifts'.

Every human who is in direct physical proximity to any dolphin or whale--both in the wild and in captivity--is exposed to this High Energy Field and is healed on some level.

For those of you who are Sirian in origin, in that your soul comes form Sirius star system--these creatures are the closest thing to Home that one who is incarnate can experience. It's the same vibration.

Like Reiki, this healing automatically goes where it is needed most:  to the spirit, to the soul, to the physical body, to the emotional body, to the heart.

Let us recall those who have been drowning who have been saved by dolphins, who wisely buoyed them up and took them ashore...

Dolphins and whales, are gentle, healing souls who are our brothers and sisters who are wiser and more intelligent than we are.

As Ross says, 'they have bigger brains and they know how to use them!'...




Ross says, 'if you wish to save Gaia you will learn to listen to Her, not to speak on Her Behalf without checking in with Her wishes and making sure you are in Alignment with Her' when it comes to the future, the implementation of what is New--Divine Order and Divine Truth--and extricating it out from the tangled web of lies the media and the control system has directly implanted into our Consciousness. 

There is only one Truth. 

And it might not be, as Ross says, 'what is currently in our heads at the moment'.

He smiles.




All of these creatures are equal in their Rights as you, to a life of peace, nurturing, warmth, love and compassion, and Connection to Source.

And some of them--Ross says--are equal to and smarter than you--(he points to his head--ed) and they were not 'force fed by the mainstream media to believe that everything on Snopes or on a screen is automatically true'






I am mourning today.

I needed to go to my place I love, to say goodbye to it. I couldn't go on without one last day there with my son. A place nearby, not a long drive, which is near my medical school and I have ties. 

When I was in training I couldn't afford to go, but the decoration especially at Christmas could be seen for miles as I was driving back and forth to the hospital at all hours, especially at night.

Whenever I go to this place or to another, I am noticed and get a signal/message back, even when I am on the road all the way practically to my home on the freeway!--when I am on the road with the intent to go, my energy is intuited by these marvelous beings, and I get a response back from them.

I have Sirian ties--my soul is half Sirian, and half Pleiadian--and when I go to immerse myself in healing Sirian energy, the keepers of this grid know me, and respond to me with their hearts and their knowledge of who I am and my pure and unconditional love and gratitude for them. 

If I go on a day out from Dana Point Harbor, if there are migrating whales in the area, they sense me and let me know. 

If I go to be closer to whales and dolphins in captivity--my pod--the matriarch Kasatka feels me and welcomes me to her. 

Anthony has this close bond with Ulyises, the largest whale at the park.

I used to nurse him, just on the ground sitting with my back against the wall, next to a stairwell on the right side of the tank, where I had a direct view of the whales.

Some would look, poke their head up, but never stare.

I would bring him to the wall where they could swim by when he was done. We would spend all day at the park, and go every week, and all of our day would be near these fine creatures.

One day, Kasatka looked me in the eye, at that wall, as she was swimming by.

When a whale looks you in the eye, your life is changed forever. This is the tale of many sailors and whale hunters...the phenomenon of their looking you in the eye.

This is because they are profoundly psychic, and communicate telepathically.

When a whale looks you in the eye, they aren't just looking you in the eyes like a human.

That's when they share with you their thoughts.

I looked at her, with love in my heart and a smile, and as she swam by she looked at me and remarked, 'GOOD MOM!' and I felt it in my entire being, her assessment and approval of my mothering skills, as the matriarch of the pod. 

It hit me out of the blue! Like a ton of bricks! It was true--a Universal Truth--and I felt it in my being, it resonated, and it was like I was hit over the head by this intelligence I never had anything incarnate anywhere display to me like that. WHAM! Instant, overwhelming, Truth...and realizing that she was fully Conscious and aware of EVERYTHING...and felt in charge of her pod. It was her reason to be.

She died on August 15 . She was euthanized. 

That's why I didn't feel her...

The trainers sure didn't seem sad, either. I saw Anthony ask, as we ate near them, as is our custom for the last ten years...and I saw the lips move and say 'she passed' matter of factly.

And I knew. 

It wasn't just the pneumonia. It was her entire reason to be, for her pod, was to perform. She taught her babies how to jump and flip...even outside of training sessions. Mother to child. 

The shows were taken away to appease public opinion.

The business has been down dramatically since the movie Blackfish.

If you were a corporate head, in charge of salvaging this business, who would you eliminate to give your business a chance to survive?

Tilikum, who killed three, although with the first the other two whales in the enclosure with him were reportedly more involved.

Kasatka, who had a history of aggression, and was on the news in 2006. Bad publicity.

The newborn--who would extend the controversial era of whales in captivity longer than the corporate business plan? Another expensive mouth to feed?

If they did it, would they say it? That they did it for those reasons?

If Kasatka acted out, because her whole routine and world was turned around, and it broke her heart (green chakra) and her lung ailment since the wildfires in 2008--supposedly three caught it--would get out of control--and the trainers decided to euthanize her--who would speak out?

No one. Not anyone. They have to keep the secret to keep the company going.

I speak in grief.

I hurt.

Ross has told me she will communicate with me in the future. She is well. I trust in this, and in a way, I am glad she is free, truly free.

(For those of you who are interested, here is the track record on released orcas)

I have been working with Ross fervently to save Sea World over the years. He has reassured me it will stay through the changes. It will become a center for people to learn 'how to save the earth' and be 'responsible to the environment'. This goal has been embraced by Sea World and in speaking with the woman where we purchased our tickets for our activities--she said there is a new ad out to this effect. 'Come to Sea World and learn how to save the earth'.   Yesterday I personally negotiated two special bonus healings to be given--1) to anyone on the planet who shows kindness to whales and dolphins (this includes not washing your car where the drainage can to to the ocean and also picking up trash/avoiding single use plastics--even in landlocked areas!)  and 2) to anyone who is physically present at Sea World San Diego and attends a show at the stadium where the whales are kept.

Also, it was an important closure for us. When my father passed, I included in the casket a photo of Anthony and me--he was only two--touching a dolphin. It was my way to honor my father's life as an educator. Yesterday, Anthony did the dolphin encounter with me. We both put on wet suits, and met Crunch and Cometta ...Crunch is forty and the dominant male, and Cometta is close to that age, and the dominant female. We were guided by the trainers to feed, touch (always avoid the eyes, blowhole, and mouth), and even 'ride' them across the pool (you hold one arm around in front of the dorsal fin, and the other you hold on to the front edge of the left flipper).  It was magical. The energies were so pure and loving, both from the trainers and the bottlenose dolphins. I asked, 'is this fun for them?' to interact with us? Britney told me, 'if they didn't want to do it, they wouldn't' and it's true I suppose, as they are large creatures with high intelligence and free will. I won't go into the dark side of training, which is what that movie was all about. I will take the high road, and respect the dolphins as important keepers of the grid, who hold on to ancient Galactic knowledge and awareness, and are powerful healers to be respected by us all.

I think, if in addition to teaching all eight year olds to meditate, if every citizen on earth was given the opportunity to put on a wet suit and do what I did yesterday, a lot of healing would take place. Earth would be better. Everyone would benefit. And the dolphins would have their rightful place as our brothers and sisters and guides and teachers....and we could thank them for having held the grid for us through the 'failed experiment' of being under the 'supervision' of 'Those Who Don't Have Our Best Interest At Heart' and come to a mutually beneficial outcome for us all.




There is a new musical about the Nativity for the holiday celebration at SeaWorld in California. It has been popular in Orlando for several years.

I wanted to see it.



To my knowledge, SeaWorld is unique in that in its Holiday Celebration it acknowledges Christ. The holiday Shamu Rocks show had gospel singers in the past. 

So I wanted to be present to support their organization's efforts in  'putting the Christ in Christmas'.



I watched with interest.

At first, I had tears down my face, as the cast looked like angels in their white robes. How good it was to see people in robes who weren't doing Satanic Ritual Abuse like you see on YouTube 'truther' videos!

Then my heart sank.

First they exchanged the angel from the top of the tree with a star, and the top of the tree bent. It was effectively two points up.

In the next number, the choir came out with different robes--that looked like the pope--a top part.  Then the robes weren't as wholesome.

The number after that, had 'stained glass' accessories, and the thing that hung on the neck of the lead singers had colors and stars that eerily reminded me of the Eastern Star order of the Masons. 

The whole story line was about a donkey, a bird, and a sheep telling a goat (yes a goat) how they were the 'reason the baby was born in a manger'. 

It wasn't until the camel puppet came out that said, 'don't fight over who was the one as you were part of a TEAM' and I thought, okay, this is better.

Would anyone have known or cared--both in the performers and the audience--if the reincarnated soul who delivered the child was present in the audience?

How could singing and entertainment--although it's sharing of one's talent--'human society style' even approach the 'Glory and Wonder' of the Afterlife? And Creator of All That Is?

What an unusual position to be in, to be with people who are so asleep, and to accept this 'honor'? Clearly, it was from the heart, and to be accepted with the highest intentions...



Then the cast came out at the end with real animals to replace the puppets. Real donkey (I had hoped to see one!). Real sheep. Real goats. Real birds. Real camels! Three of them! Plus a calf (new black one) and a slightly older fuzzy one. 

Their energy, their dignity, their purity of the animals was truly majestic. 

And as for me, I was pleased.

And my nativity set, is entirely made of wood, to honor the master carpenters, father and son.





Now we get to the Ross part.

He wanted this photo. I personally dislike the upside down broken cross in the peace sign. I always have disliked it. 

But Ross, he doesn't care! He takes what he can get, the 'Peace'--and he runs with it.

Today took forty five minutes just to download all the images used in it. And longer still to write it. One hour and forty five minutes. It's a labor of love, from us both.

Here's Ross' part. He speaks from here on out. 


There is a whole new era which shall transform for every one of you what you live in your daily lives.

This era is very much anticipated by all, just as much if not more by us who are not incarnate and are helping you with this change in the Higher Realms!


And although my wife is a 'stickler' and only prefers the kind of travel shown in this red bus above...




Many options to suit you exist in 'what is new' and 'what is coming forth' in the 'sooner than you think' timeframe.

All of it will permit you to get to know your true relationship with Gaia and how she supports you--no matter what.

As well as our Spirit teams who support you, and Creator of All That Is, both Divine Mother who is incarnate as Isabel Henn--and Divine Father who is currently not incarnate and is with me.

And ALL of your brothers and sisters! In your star family.

For this we give thanks!


Everyone will be able to embellish their new Life experience somewhat.

Even if your tastes run a little on the 'tiki' side.



It will truly change the world. Even with this bus shown below at a gathering in St. Petersburg, Russia!



It will be glorious, your Shangri-La, your glorious balance of Heaven on Earth!

(this is the bus her for Carla, who likes the ocean and to be near the cetaceans as much as possible, any way she can get it. Was it an 'accident' I may add, that the dolphins and whales were caught and put into captivity? (he makes the lips are mum gesture, buttoning his lip--ed) Or was it Divine Plan to bring your and their souls closer together? (he shrugs, where he knows the answer, but like a Rabbi won't say--ed).

Either way, the sky shall be blue again, the waters shall be clean, and everyone (interlaces fingers--ed) shall work together as a team to unite planet Earth with all of her angel Brothers and Sisters--some of whom are currently incarnate--and to bring the vibration of Heaven fully and completely 'down to earth' (he REALLY loves the double-entendre of that phrase! He's smiling--ed)





clap! clap!

Aloha and Mahalos!

Happy Thanksgiving!

We have gone on long enough!

Enjoy your turkey--things are going to improve for the turkey's welfare next year, and I'm talking lots more than without a cage 'free roaming' improvements!



Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple