Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mañana




Time only exists in very few places in the Universe. Earth is one of them.

As Earth ascends, time is going to keep speeding up until it just stops--and we reach the proverbial 'End of Time'.

Time is something to help us learn our lessons. It is nothing more than a tool.  And multidimensional beings of Light--back Home from where we came from before we were born--totally understand this concept.

As we approach this endpoint, or 'beginning', as I like to think of it, we are going to find some coping skills as time keeps going by faster and faster.

The first is to write things down, like on a To Do list. This will help us to prioritize and not miss anything important in the time crunch.

The second, is the concept of 'Mañana', or 'Tomorrow' which is popular in the Latin cultures, as shown here with the self-loving custom of a siesta, or afternoon nap. These power naps are helpful and more and more health-conscious people are learning the importance napping is to our physical and psychological well-being.

For me, I have fully embraced the concept, 'if it doesn't cry, it can wait'...I have many tasks, many deadlines. In the big picture, managing your time effectively also means cutting yourself some slack, and not beating yourself up for your productivity.

I must keep this short, as work assignment is big for me for today, with an early start. This adds an extra hour to both my and my son's day, in order to facilitate dropping him off to school. I can't do it. I have to be at work by the time the school opens. So there's a drive to a friend or family member at the crack of dawn.

Ross is going to wait. He says, 'I love you' and 'tell them that my love for them is clear/sure'.

Please know sometimes from spirit, you get word combinations like that, or even 'thought pictures' with 'feelings' because the translation doesn't work right into English.  It's just they way it is when Spirit is making itself clear.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Couple