Wednesday, July 13, 2016

HPPYGRL -- Gaia News Brief 14 July 2016



Today was a good day.  I am going to bed the happiest I have been in a long time.

I had a good day professionally at my work.

I wasn't late, the day was nice, and I got home in time to pick up Anthony. 

There was a Grand Opening for a new restaurant. Anthony and I were excited to try it. We liked it very much. It was fun to be a part of the festivity with the workers who were both proud and working very hard to make the day go well for their new place.

We also went to a new ice cream place, a fancy one with the liquid nitrogen.  While Anthony had his chocolate, and I had my vanilla, we did some of my Italian lessons together on my phone. The app Duo Lingo has changed my life and given me so much confidence. I can't recommend it enough. You can learn anything on it as long as it has letters like the ones I am typing with now. The 'squiggle' languages I would love to learn too aren't yet on it.

Anthony gave me the choice to play catch or play frisbee. I chose the frisbee once we got home. His was a professional one-hundred seventy-five gram one. It was a little big for my hand. I spoke up and asked if there was one a little smaller? The one-hundred forty gram one was just right. 

During our play, my mentor called. I have one, a professional mentor. 

He has been looking out for me since day one of my surgery internship.  He's helped me in so many, many ways.  So I had the phone in one hand and played frisbee with the other. 

Life is looking good. I really enjoy having someone to give me advice, and the pleasant surprise while I am taking it, which I have been doing. 

About yesterday? It's behind me.

And today? My mentor said, 'go and do the things that make you happy'.

I did.

I played more frisbee.

I gardened.

I took care of the rabbit cage and cleaned it.

Harry escaped again!  And I gave him some one on one time, and also a new toy. Parrots have chew toys just like dogs. It makes him happy.

I got an order for a bracelet from Canada...there was a request for a certain stone.  It did in fact resonate, and Spirit gave me the design which I made tonight. 

I also had been guided to wear some fuschite. I made a bracelet for myself.  It wasn't easy. I had to revise it several times, but I was uncannily patient.

The whole time, Anthony was watching the ESPY awards...I knew it was from Those Who Do Not Have Our Best Interest At Heart. I saw the big eye and the pyramid in the design of the set.  I saw athletes planting the seeds for gun control...the latest 'agenda' to inch us one step closer to NWO. I knew it, and I felt a blanket of love and I wasn't afraid. The totally best part was the wrestler saying in his emcee monologue, 'it's fixed' and 'we have something in common' (regular sports and professional wrestling).

It's true. All of it is. And to hear him say it made me laugh. Because when something is hidden in plain sight, and you're in on the joke, because you study it--you know what they are trying to pass off as humor really is because they are telling the truth and everyone thinks it's a big joke! (a lot of professional athletes are Monarch trained, I have learned.)

For this graceful day -- all of it-- I am grateful.

I am also thankful for this too--an update from Dr. Bret:  http://reikidoc.blogspot.com/2016/07/so-much-gaia-news-brief-13-july-2016.html

Today was the first time in ages, where I had hope. I enjoyed everything I did. And I didn't have time to complain or mope. I was busy, and felt useful. 

Life is good.

My exercises with my 'equilibrium' and 'mental strength' are not difficult. I do them as best as I can, keeping grounded and focused through my day. 

I think we are beginning to see results.  

This is encouraging after all this time in preparation for this!






Ross

Carla still hasn't had that drink yet.

I'm still working on it with her.

Our mutual friend Aaron Dass told her today 'Ross is trying to get you to chill out'.

I say to both of them, Carla and Aaron, 'well, duh!'

Aaron hit the nail on the head!

And Carla? (he gives a great big sigh of exasperation--lol--ed)

I love my woman very very very much.  I take it with a grain of salt, her energy and her adventures. I know enough to plan in advance, and to bring comfort on my own.

(he wants me to talk about the call room. I saw a beautiful one today, right off the O.R., with a bed, a table, a desk, a microwave, a refrigerator, and framed artwork of anesthesia-related things. It was like seeing a dream! Currently there are either rows of beds in small sleep rooms with a bathroom down the hall, or NO call rooms whatsoever!  So it did my heart good to see it with my two eyes...  --ed)

Your happiness means the world to me, Carla.  It really does.

(for the first time I sense he had some part in it...wow!...I am really impressed. -- ed)


clap! Clap!



Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Soul