Monday, January 18, 2016

Love Is Forever -- Gaia News Brief 19 January 2016





He had to tell me.

He had to let me figure it out.

Gentle and loving, my guide and friend, Ross told me, yesterday, that once the veil lifts, I will know everything anyhow about us--and he wanted me to know the unpleasant truth before I didn't need to be told.

Now everything makes sense.

I know my story, from start to finish--or at least the highlights--of at least nine incarnations including this one now.

About my struggle to be free.

There are still some things I don't understand all the way, but at least I have a 'working knowledge' of 'what I need to know'...

Saturday night, as I ate ice cream for dinner, I listened to KAPA radio online--Hawaiian Music.

A song came on, and I stopped what I was doing to sit by the computer and listen!

It was an early rendition of White Sandy Beach by IZ...it was SO beautiful, I just lost it completely.

You can't hide an angel.

It can't be hidden under piles of fat and life troubles.

IZ was the living incarnation of Archangel Chamuel, and his voice was a beacon reminding me of HOME.

Tears streamed down my face, at the memory of him, back Home, with me in Heaven. And I cried to remember, out on the water for a sunset cruise, on Waianae west Oahu, right at sunset IZ came in spirit, and told me about Ross--'he's a good man'.

IZ knew.

And with that one comment, IZ prepared me for this day!

And I understood.

I got my shiny thing from Ross.

It's beautiful.

The Pandora special, for Valentine--a bracelet with a heart clasp, two swirl 'stops', and a heart. Plus an extra bead-the one he had shown me in my mind's eye--the Love Is Forever bead.

I had a dream, and I asked another incarnate Archangel to interpret it for me. I saw two diamonds, overlapping, and turning into one.

Why did I dream about diamonds?

I was told, it was both Ross and I, coming together, and when our energies combine, there will be no guessing by anyone who we are.

Love IS Forever.

I have the support of Divine Father, Uncle Belu, Uncle Wawa, Uncle Marty, and Uncle Sid--they gave me a similar diamond in spirit, very sparkly, about the size in my palm of energy--and I was told in Spirit to swallow it. They had it wrapped up and were so very excited for me to open it, with expensive thick paper and a real silken ribbon. It was a salmon pink color, light color. My Uncles are in charge of alternate Universes. I have visited them on occasion, and they were extremely supportive when I needed it the most this weekend.

I asked, 'how can I look at the pretty diamond if I have swallowed it!?'

They gently explained how I can manifest it in my hand to see, but the energy is always within me, and it will be a part of me from here on out.

Anthony was sad when he came home from his weekend on Sunday.  His team lost, the Seattle Seahawks. His father laughed at the halftime, when they were with zero points. I said, 'That's not very caring'.  The Clippers lost last night too. I knew, and I checked. I had lunch waiting for him when he got home, because I knew he'd be starving too.

Saturday afternoon he went to an event with his friends for his Magic The Gathering Cards.

His dad told me he found seventy dollars in Anthony's backpack (I knew it was there, just in case for a souvenir at the Clippers game, or for the Club event)--and texted me to say I should have told him and not let Anthony carry the money.

Anthony told me his dad took it, and only gave him two dollars for the card event, kept the rest, spent it on food for the Clippers game and 'will pay him back on Wednesday.'

It's sad.

When my mother used to do that, she told us she was 'borrowing' our money, and paid us back with interest...when she would raid our piggy banks.  She always paid us back, but she used to do that in a nice way. Not like Jared.

The Clippers game was Anthony's Christmas gift to him from his father. I explained to him that tickets are expensive enough, and everything at Staples Center is really overpriced, so don't ask.

Anyhow, I notice, but I don't judge, and I hope for the best. It just looks and feels 'funny' and I don't like it, but who am I to speak?

Anthony told me he got up at seven, didn't eat 'breakfast' until eleven, and had nothing for lunch when he came home at two thirty.

It's the same routine.

Except this time, he told me he just couldn't wait to come home, and he kept watching the time until he could be here.

I'm glad I wasn't working, and I could be supportive of him. His special watch from Santa came back from the repairs. I also got him one of the stuffed animals I get him from the jeweler's every Christmas. He enjoyed it very much, his surprise.

The downloads are very strong right now. And the energies are surging through my system. I'm used to them. I like it. And I hope they never stop.

Crank it up, my teams, just until it almost hurts--so 

 I can get as much upgrades as I possibly can in the shortest amount of time.

I made a bracelet today. I had to make it twice. The first time it wasn't right. Ross asked me to make a bracelet with my love for him--to give to him like what he gave to me. The first one had very fine wire, but slipped through a split ring on the lobster clasp.  The one I have on has a toggle, which is soldered ring on each side.  The pattern is three tiny Iolite beads, three diamond chips, three green tourmaline rectangular clear beads, three diamond chips, three Iolite beads...these are at most two millimeter diameter, but the effect is very pleasant and soothing, and I like it very much. Ross says it pleases him too.

We are not 'flashy'... 



P.S. I wasn't able to use the computer last night. I had troubles with this posting. I took it as a sign from Spirit.  I knew this would be coming all day, and it has:  https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/2016/01/18/hellenics-awaken-to-the-new-light/








Ross

Carla has been through an awakening that is hard to describe in human terms.

It has been good for her to clear it, the memory of 'what has been' between us when we were both alive and I was incarnate a very long time--in human existence--ago.

In Heavenly terms, it was but a moment, a pang of regret for me on my part.

I want Carla to see, very much, as I do all of you, that nothing in your present reality--a span of 'nine lifetimes lived' perhaps?--COMPARES to 'All of Eternity'!

I have paid my price, and felt the terror of possibly losing her, my soul 'sponsor', my twin, my beloved--for the lesson I could in no way appreciate had I been alive and incarnating and incarnating again all of those years.

Holy Father said, 'Stop!'--and put me in charge of my beloved.

Carla appreciates how tenderly I place the arrangements for her Lessons.

With this, Anthony was gone and Carla had no clinical responsibilities or major deadlines, and was able to release that which had been nagging her constantly, making her feel like she was 'never good enough'--as long as she has been in the Illusion, which I can assure you Carla is plenty sick and tired, fed up, and ready to go home to me.

As she was falling asleep, Carla gave a strong signal of 'thanks' in her heart, to all of us, and to all of you, for the love that has carried her through her last test of the soul.

Although there are plenty more lessons and challenges both in line at work and with her new neighbors and her house, these are but little challenges and in no way approach the Dark Night Of The Soul Carla has experienced since Friday.

I wanted her to understand my heart is pure, and I am repentant.

I will never do this to her again, for all of eternity.

(waves his hand from side to side--ed)  I want you to understand this is highly unusual, for a couple up here in the Higher Realms!

Eternity being what it is, and our moral conduct is of Love and Sharing, and Devotion--to ALL--things are a little different up here, and even with Twins there are marriages to others and the like.

But Carla did not get enough of me, nor I of her, and as a rule we are content merely to be in the company of each other and not 'explore' as it may be popular and accepted.

It is always between the two, and the love that is shared between a couple to decide that 'after five hundred years perhaps we might want to mix it up' or 'I like what I have and I see no reason to go shopping around for something different'.

We are a perfect match!

I don't want anything difficult, and neither does Carla.

We are set.

And what wonderment will ensue!

(Clap clap!--ed)




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Family