Monday, December 28, 2015

Walk In My Shoes : Gaia News Brief 28 December 2015




My soul wishes to speak to yours.

I will do this with photographs which are soul memories for me.

I am fully conscious.

Allow yourself to relax...and to remember...for chances are if you read this work, and follow Ross, it isn't the first time our souls have met as well.








 






























And this one is for my beloved Ross from me <3






There is no right or wrong, only lessons. These images are very powerful. They may trigger old memories for you from your past lives you spent perhaps with us.

Allow them to return you to a state of wholeness...process the work you did in these lifetimes and incarnations, and heal...



Ross


This is the one Carla forgot to post. She used to pick a many of these for us. It was our favorite, when the raspberries were ripe.

I had a lot of good times on Earth when I was incarnate.

Remember it. 

With joy.






Aloha and mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Couple