Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Sacrifice -- Gaia News Brief 8 October 2015





Sacrifice with Love

Today I am going to bring up the topic of sacrifice. This isn't the usual type of sacrifice that is 'one less' or 'negative'.

This is the kind of sacrifice that helps one grow, both in your heart, as well as for the person you sacrifice for their benefit too.

On the way to work I was overwhelmed with gratitude--for my parents for creating a home for us, with clothing and food and trips to the doctor when we were under the weather. We didn't have much, but what we did was fun and I never had any inkling of how very poor we were. My parent's did a slight of hand in order to pay the bills...and now that I am older, I appreciate it.

This mother in the photo above would give ALL of the coconut juice to that adorable child of hers, if it gave him pleasure.  Any parent would. It's the nature of being a parent to want your child to experience the good things in life.

So is going without sleep, if it means to comfort a little one who is frightened and afraid, or hungry, in the middle of the night.

Many people sacrifice for their pets--their fur babies--and buy the best food and veterinary care they can afford, because of their love for their companions.

Today, I had the opportunity to be excused from the operating room a lot sooner than I left. My patient was delicate.  I opted to stay. In doing so, it fell on me to be the one to check all of the operating rooms again, making sure we are in compliance in our carts for our anesthesia items that we use in our work.

It felt good on the drive home to know I had done my best, and made a difference.

All is well.

Sacrifice can be a good thing, come to think about it.  Don't be ashamed to let someone have something of yours you could have enjoyed for yourself.  Sharing is caring, and that's what 'sacrifice' is all about. <3



The Energy Signature--how It affects you in the Higher Realms

I was at the hospital, and I need my badge to go where I need to go for my job. There are these locks on the doors that are badge readers.  It is my badge that lets me into the O.R.  I can take a patient to ICU, or go there myself, because it's part of my work to go up and do emergency intubations. I can go to Labor and Delivery (with my badge LOL).

I use my badge for everything, even the anesthesia workroom where the supplies and medications are kept.

I realized our Energy Signature is like a badge that always goes with us as a soul.

It opens doors to the Higher Realms!  When you meditate, you can go where you are allowed to go, based on your Energy Signature.

I think also it works very much like a Passport, and allows travel to different star systems too.

I was pondering this when I realized besides my badge, I have my face! Everyone at the hospital knows me. So sometimes, if I forget my badge at home, I can go to the door and knock, and people typically let me in.

Ross wanted me to write about this.





I am keeping this short because I have work tomorrow <3

Good night.




Ross

Carla stayed up late because she has a whole OTHER kind of sacrifice she didn't mention: she makes Anthony have the best life she can afford to give him, even if tonight is spent with Jared, at Anthony's 'other home'.

Carla doesn't allow herself to think of all the childhood she has lost through coparenting...of all the happy times that could have been.

Carla is in fact happier and healthier BECAUSE of the 'breathers' and 'breaks'--she'll give me credit for that.  But her house is very quiet at times, and she tries to ignore it the best she can.

Tonight Anthony called.  All on his own. Usually the two text to ask how was your day and to say goodnight.

Carla is thrilled that he would remember when she who is at work did forget to contact him as she had promised.

Often things have a way of working out for the best when it hardly looks like it at the time...just like with Anthony and the co-parenting.

In this Carla trusts.

My Dear One is falling asleep as she writes this.

I love you and I don't want her to make any mistakes with her typing. I want my message to be TRUE.

So think about the Energy Signatures. I will write more on it again.


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla
The Reiki Doc Twins