Friday, November 14, 2014

Gaia News Brief 14.11.2014





Merry Christmas


I have had many moves, many relationships, and many, many, many a Christmas where I had to miss the holiday with my family and go to work.

It wasn't until medical school where I realized that not only can I enjoy my own 'celebration' with a Charlie Brown tree and my few decorations, but I could open my HEART and really embrace the wonder and delight of the season, single and far from my family, too.

I always felt a little bit of loneliness when I went to church alone. But I completely accepted it as part of my life being the way it is. And one time, at midnight mass, at Mary Star of the Sea in La Jolla, in 1995, a stranger showed up and sat next to me. He was a gorgeous surfer, and unlike the others in the church, was alone.

It wasn't until I held his hand during the Lord's Prayer, that I felt this tremendous surge of love energy that could only be angelic. I wasn't at the time as 'psychic' as I am now, but it felt like HOME and LOVE and ACCEPTANCE and SUPPORT all at the same time...after mass, he disappeared just as suddenly as he showed up.

Well, besides that angel, the only thing that I have been able to 'experience' routinely is the 'gift' of commercial free holiday music 24/7 on radio station KOST Los Angeles 103.5.

Yesterday I was driving to work. I was on time. And I turned the radio off to send my Reiki and Divine Peace Healing. But then Ross wanted it on.

He played these three songs--I'm a channel flipper--and it went like this:



  • This one has special significance between Ross and me. This is the lesson I gave to him, since our last incarnation together until now...I LEFT him. With my soul. And in my anger, mistrust, and pain, I went to the opposite ends of the earth only to get away from him. In this song, Ross shares that his lesson is learned, and it's time for me to come home.




  • This song here emphasizes the message that the 'lesson is learned' and he is ready to have me be with him forever and ever. 


  • This is the one that built EXCITEMENT--'the tide is high and I'm holding on, I'm going to be your Number One'--and I realized this is the LAST normal song I will hear on this station until after Christmas! That the special time is just almost HERE, and I can make wonderful memories for myself, my family, and my heart AGAIN!!!  (Every Christmas, I always say this prayer, 'Thank you God for letting me live to see another Christmas...I know some people won't get to see this one, and I am SO lucky to be a part of this big planet-wide CELEBRATION on Gaia, where people help the poor, and are their most kind and loving selves...)




  • Here is my LIVE reaction, with joy and delight...as I realize it's Christmas...and Ross SENT me this once in a lifetime opportunity to 'see' the radio station 'flip' to Christmas 'mode'. The picture quality isn't good, but the audio is good. Carla's Reaction to Christmas Beginning Again for her







Ross

I stand 'guilty as charged'.

I do the things I do for the love of my mate, my soul twin, Carla.

I wish each and every one of you a Merry Christmas. And if you don't like Christmas, then, Happy Hanukah, Happy Yule, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Solstice, Happy Commerce Day, and Happy Day To Eat Too Much With Your Family While You Are Home From Work.

(he smiles big and bows with hands together in gassho position)

Namaste.




Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Ross and Carla, the Reiki Doc Twins



P.S. Here is a little hint from both of us--New Gaia Portal