Monday, August 25, 2014

My First Taste Of Heaven On Earth 8.18.2014



I am a 'sensitive'--I pick up energies because I am a healer who is trained in Reiki Healing Art.

We had spent an afternoon at the beach, at Bolsa Chica, and gotten hungry after body boarding all day. We took PCH for a drive, and ended up at a local chain, Ruby's, along the way.

The place serves hamburgers, milkshakes, and french fries, amongst other things.

I didn't think anything of it.

The server was very positive and outgoing, he showed an interest and a desire to be a good server so we could have a pleasant late lunch experience.

Then came the birthday.

You know how before when the restaurant staff would sing and everybody else would keep talking or ignore the person having the birthday?

This time, the whole restaurant SANG together. All of the guests joined in for someone they didn't even know.

And I felt it. I felt the strange harmonious love energy of 'goodwill' I see only at the holidays in December--SURGE through the space!

It was almost as if the angels were singing too, it was such very high vibration for that brief time...

If you are observant, you can notice the changes that are happening with the energies of Ascension.

It is really happening.

Ascension is not mandatory. It is not forced. Everyone is free to go at their own pace to the higher dimensions.

If you ponder how many individuals have Ascended on their own, in all of life on earth, it is rare and few and far between to do so. St. Germain. Mother Mary. People like that.

But for now? If you 'hang in there' and make an effort?

It will happen to you, everyone at their own pace, when the time is right, but much sooner than if you didn't take the option to go with the energies of Gaia at this present time.

You can do it!!!


Aloha and Mahalos,
Namaste,
Peace,

Reiki Doc


P.S. Ross:  I Ascended. It wasn't easy. But it was worth it. I describe again and again in my heart the first wonderful steps that I took to be outside the Matrix--the Illusion--Duality--there are many names for the same general concept: being incarnate in a severely limited reality which has been co-created by society together. Stay true to your heart centers, and you will soar up to the Higher Realms with not really that much difficulty--in comparison to mine! (he laughs and smiles). That was not so easy!

I wish you and sweet beloved Carla, a good night, an Awesome day, and one step closer to being one with the rest of us, your star family.