Monday, July 1, 2013

Quotes On My Desk



I am sitting in front of my pink geode crystal. I haven't been at this desk in a long time.

I feel the healing from the crystal going into my heart center.

The last forty-eight hours have been for me, somewhat of a 'dark night of the soul': I feel very alone.

It happens.

Let's look at some quotes that are on my desk:

God will cuddle you.   (written on a pink heart-shaped post-it note, and dated 9.26.12)

Humor is an affirmation of dignity, a declaration of man's superiority to all that befalls him. -- Roman Gary

Families is where our nation finds hope, where wings take dream. --George W. Bush (a full-blooded Archon--I saved this quote to show how Archons trying to be human don't 'ring true' or 'resonate' with the heart center. This one is a clunker!)

May the blessings of light be upon you, Light without and light within, and in all your comings and goings. -- Irish Blessing

It is a God-given right of youth to take a hopeful outlook upon the world. -- Henry Hopkins


I was woken up before the alarm to Dean Martin's song, Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime. It was the WHOLE SONG, real loud.

I looked at the clock-- it was 3:33 a.m.

When you perfect the art of saying 'Thank You' to all the circumstances in your life, you will become the master of them. -- Sally Huss

We are resolved to destroy Hitler and every vestige of the Nazi regime. From this, nothing will turn us. Nothing! We will never parley. We will never negotiate with Hitler or any of his gang. We shall fight him by land. We shall fight him by sea. We shall fight him in the air. Until with God's help, we have rid the earth of his shadow. -- Winston Churchill   (right now in the etheric planes there is an offensive by the non-physical angelic freedom fighters, just like at the end of world war 2, right before it happened on the earth planes)

The pursuit of excellence should always be the number one agenda item for all anesthesiologists. -- Ron Miller, M.D. (a huge name in the field. He wrote the textbook. I once met him.)

Behavior that is rewarded continues. Behavior that is ignored, stops. -- Sandy Mc Daniel

Alone in a crowd. Heaven's Light. Beauty knows no borders. -- Rodney Lough Jr.

Now I hear Dad's song for me again. I must have done whatever it was that I was guided to do.
I feel better enough to start my day.

At least at the wishing well by Snow White by the castle, I made a huge leap forward in my wishing: for the first time ever, I made  a wish for 'us' for the best of all possible outcomes for the Highest Good. Not for a 'him to like me' or 'love for me'. I wished for an 'us'!

I also on the second coin, wished for the easiest and smoothest Ascension for us all.

Namaste,

Reiki Doc